Reddi Wip Original Whipped Cream 13 oz uploaded by Kelly R.Reddi Wip Original Whipped Cream 13 oz uploaded by Sneha T.

BY REDDI WIP

Reddi wip original whip cream 14 oz

Reddi Wip Original Whipped Cream 13 oz
  • "I have never been a fan of whipped cream in a can, I always thought it had a weird taste." in 4 reviews
  • "but this stuff is great for ice cream and things like pies and pumpkin pies ;) " in 3 reviews
  • "Delicious anytime on so many different things. " in 1 review
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
I love whip cream in a can
And during the holidays they come out with fun flavors!
Pumpkin spice!? Bomb
It's very light and airy
Diffintly a different fast then the one in the container
But they both taste really good to me (:
I buy this one all the time
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
Reddi Wip is my go-to for almost everything that calls for whipped cream. Its perfect for hot cocoa and my preference for pies. My pupper also loves a finger full for a super special treat. Its not expensive and perfect for holiday gatherings.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Foodie Expert
There's nothing that can make anything turn into a treat like whipped cream! I absolutely love this stuff, and have loved it since I was little. It's good on anything from coffee to fruit to dessert, you can't go wrong with it!
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
This is a must for the holidays ūüėÄūüĎć. So good on pumpkin pie ūüíē. The kids love this stuff on all the desserts. It just seems to add the perfect finish to your pies. I would recommend keeping a can for your holiday meals.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Budd Lake, NJ
This stuff should be illegal! It's SO good! I currently have a (big) can in my fridge that I bought 2 days ago and it's got about 1/4 left. Can't help but take a mouthful every time I open the fridge! So addicting!
Micayla S.
Micayla S.
Not only is this the most amazing coolwhip, it's the most fun to eat. There's more than enough product that comes in the can and it tastes amazing! Great on ice cream or just by itself! I highlight recommend this.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I always keep reddi whip on hand. A little is great to sweeten a shot of espresso or over some fresh berries. I prefer the low fat/reduced fat variety, but the original is always a great go-to classic option.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
Reddi Whip is a great option when you don't want to make your own homemade whip cream. Don't buy any other brand or you'll be disappointed!! We will be having this on our Thanksgiving table this year!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Klamath Falls , OR
I use this for coffee in the morning as we prep all the food, then in the evening on our chocolate pudding pie, and our pumpkin pie! We always have this and another option for our guests to use.
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
Reddi Wip original whipped cream is so fabulous! Pumpkin pie isn't the same unless this whipped cream is in top! Also great on Mochas, pies, and milkshakes yum!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Has anyone tried the original and the extra creamy Reddiwhip? If so, which is better??
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
Foodie Expert
How many of you prefer this over Cool Whip? I personally like the taste of Cool Whip so much more.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
Does this need to be refrigerated?
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Grafton, WV
What is your favorite way to use Redd Whipped Cream? I love mine on pumpkin pie
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer this one or the sotre brand when buying your whipped cream? Do you go for name or price?