Reddi Wip Original

Reddi Wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping.
Ultra-pasteurized sweetened grade A.
Made with real cream.

Use low fat one to top my coffee off every morning
I absolutely love this stuff, my favorite thing to use it for is my coffee. Anyone else love putting whip cream on the top of their coffee?
Do you eat Reddi Whip all by itself?
Start your review of Reddi Wip Original!
Elva M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Reddi Wip Original uploaded by Elva M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this whipped cream. Its my go to cream, i can not have my coffee, hot chocolate, ice cream, pie, cake you name it without it. I love this. I'm not gonna lie i like sharing this with my kids as a sweet after lunch haha
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Reddi Wip Original uploaded by lisa M.
Purchased at: Publix
While watching my calories this is my go to sweet snack! Add it over fruit 🍇 🍓 or in a bowl alone and it takes away my cravings!!!! I buy this every week and keep it handy!!! Definitely recommend! Great flavor and no after taste!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,680 reviews
Reddi Wip Original uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great on fruit, pies or just by itself. The possibilities are endless. There is even a game you can play with this.
michele C.
Lombard, IL
Reddi Wip Original uploaded by michele C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing better than going to the fridge and grabbing a can of Reddi Wip and getting that indulgence of filling the mouth lol 😂 this stuff is so good, put it in hot chocolate, on top of pancakes, on jello. It reminds me of my childhood, I’ll never grow up, as long as I have a can in my fridge.
aditi B.
Bellevue, WA
Reddi Wip Original uploaded by aditi B.
Reddi Wip Original uploaded by aditi B.
We love this with our milkshakes, desserts, hot cocoa, pancakes and waffles… even with our fresh strawberries. My toddler would love it with everything! Actually makes her try new stuff :) worth stocking over! Great taste and texture - not too sweet!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Reddi Wip Original uploaded by ketzi T.
Enjoying a creamy and sparkling coffee at any time with my favorite mug (gift my husband) since it has the letter of my name I like to see that flavor and the spark in my Drink, I love to be always active at any time
GB B.
Reddi Wip Original uploaded by GB B.
Purchased at: Costco
Reddi Wip Original deliciosa completamente aceptable para mi dieta queto no carbs no azúcar. Súper delicioso
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Reddi Wip Original uploaded by alisha S.
Reddi Wip Original uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I get this all the time for topping for everything lol. I use it on chocolate pudding, ice cream,hot chocolate,milkshake,pie and so much more.
Nhat P.
Reddi Wip Original uploaded by Nhat P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I like using this Reddi Wip Original on my iced coffee, because I love frappes! Taste good, creamy and not to sweet that's why I like it. I make my homemade frappe and this whipped cream makes it perfect!. Yum! I can really recommend this product. Good quality and good price.
Laura O.
Canterbury, NH
My family loves whipped cream, and the spray kind is one of their favorites! Reddi Wip is great on ice cream, pies, strawberry shortcake, and any other dessert that you like to put whipped cream on. It's sweet but not too sweet, and is nice and creamy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...