GroceryDairyReddi Wip
Non-Dairy Almond Milk

Reddi Wip Non-Dairy Almond Milk

Reddi-wip Non-Dairy Made with Almond Milk is a deliciously creamy whipped topping for everyone, and especially for those who are looking for a vegan or dairy-free option. With no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, this treat is a perfect gluten-free whipped cream alternative to top your favorite fruit, coffee, hot cocoa, or desserts. Enjoy a guilt-free indulgence with 10 calories per serving. Add some real creamy goodness, and savor every bite.

Protein: 0g

ServingSize: 5g

Sugar: < 1.0 g

Blob: Contains one 6-ounce can of Reddi-wip Non-Dairy Made with Almond Milk Vegan Whipped Topping; Indulge in this deliciously creamy non-dairy whipped-cream alternative; A perfect topping to your favorite fruit, coffee, hot chocolate or dessert; A gluten-free treat that's made with real almond milk; 10 calories per serving for a tasty guilt-free indulgence

CaloriesPerServing: 10cal

TotalCarbs: 1g

TotalFat: 0.5g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reddi Wip Non-Dairy Almond Milk!
Chantal  H.
Reddi Wip Non-Dairy Almond Milk uploaded by Chantal  H.
Purchased at: Kroger
Hey! 👏 [product:reddi-wip-almond-&-coconut-non-dairy-whipped-cream---6oz] thank you for making this product! I love to buy Silk Shelf-stable Dark Chocolate Almondmilk and warm it up and use the whipped cream on top! It's so delicious 🤤🍫☕ one tip about this product it you really have to shake it 🤯 even while dispensing the product, so beware lol 💥 but the taste is like any almond milk I have tried and it's great paired with pumpkin pie 🎃🥧. I would recommend this for anyone who needs a nondairy alternative.
Rachel B.
Longview, TX
Reddi Wip Non-Dairy Almond Milk uploaded by Rachel B.
I’m only giving this 4 stars because the last can I used only worked a few mornings before nothing would come out. It still gets 4 because it is awesome! Yes I went and bought more. So far so good on the can. Look at the photo I took! My poor belly doesn’t like dairy and I get tired of whipping up my own froth so this is my lazy person addiction.
Lindsay S.
Arlington
Reddi Wip Non-Dairy Almond Milk uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Safeway
I was SO excited to pick this up - I’m recently lactose intolerant and missed whip cream. It’s a bit sweeter than normal whipped cream but it’s so good. My issue is that the tube stopped dispensing any after two uses even though I can feel that there’s a lot left. So I can’t get my money’s worth out of this.
Cristy S.
Scottsburg, IN
Reddi Wip Non-Dairy Almond Milk uploaded by Cristy S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Started my dairy free journey, really missed the fun stuff .. thankful I was able to find this. Although the taste was really good, it's different and the exact same texture and creaminess I was missing with my dairy free sundaes. ...
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
I love that this is dairy free! I’m vegan so I’m always looking to try new dairy and meat free products. This tasted pretty much like regular whipped cream but it’s the can that’s the issue! I swear, each time I get this, I have to shake it like a mad man for it to come out and when it does I can only get a few squirts out of it. It’s telling me it’s empty when I know it’s not. Maybe it’s the almond milk or something. I also wish it came in a larger size like the original Reddi-wip.
Maygen P.
Mobile, AL
I love nondairy whipped cream because it makes me feel like I can still eat the things I love without paying a bad price for them. I’m really glad they came out with this it also is a great snack for my toddler because he cannot have regular milk but he gets to enjoy this
Shaquoia  L.
Linden, NJ
Reddi Wip Non-Dairy Almond Milk uploaded by Shaquoia  L.
This is delicious. I just bought it because its hot chocolate season and I wanted to try whipped cream instead of the usual marshmallows but I can't do the dairy version. I'm so glad I got this. It's delicious, creamy, and a little goes a long way! I will definitely buy again in the future!
Jake B.
Statesboro , GA
So so so good with strawberries and coffee! I love the flavor and texture. I will say the only downside was that I felt like it didn't have as much product inside.
Vanessa  L.
San Antonio, TX
This whipped cream has great texture. The downside for me is that it just taste like coconuts.
Ethan V.
Los Angeles, CA
As someone who is slowly trying to work animal products if of their diet, this tastes exactly like the real thing.

Looking for your answer?