BY REDDI WIP

Reddi Wip?? Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping.
Ultra-Pasteurized.
Sweetened Grade A.
Made with Real Cream.
Net Wt 6.5 Oz (184g). see more...

Alpha G.
Petal, MS
I don't use his at home but we owned a restaurant and this is the brand we used. Very good except goes bad if left without the lid on that's the only bad or wrong thing with it. Besides that it is very creamy. Goes well with ice cram
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
For years, I've been a big fan of Reddi Whip; it is my go-to whipped cream and the only one I will purchase! It is the ultimate treat, enjoyed either on top of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or even as a dip or topping for fresh fruit. Sometimes, I'll even enjoy it on its own! It is light and airy and even freezes well into a unique, makeshift, "ice cream!" Plus, it is easy to enjoy and portion control with it's spray dispenser.
Christina C.
i like it! and i'm not even big into whipped cream! it didn't even taste like fat free which i love. i'd recommend trying it in your coffee or on top of pies or cupcakes. super yum!
Christina C.
Ojai , CA
This is definitely my go-to brand for whip cream, you cant go wrong with it. it is always perfectly creamy and very satisfying
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
Love this bottle a lot easier than the tub of whipped cream. I put it on top of my hot chocolate
Lauren S.
New Braunfels , TX
Wasn't a huge fan of this. To me, it almost tasted fake and had a very strange aftertaste.
Ashley L.
Best brand of whipped cream I have seen so far on the market. Fresh fluffy affordable
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
The taste is great. Non greasy and easy to handle!! I love to use it in Sundaes, banana split, smothies, frappe etc.
Terrence  L.
New Jersey
I love it straight from the can! But it's good on everything that's desert! Cakes, pies, whatever!
Tabitha Y.
Waldron, AR
I love it! You can't even tell it's fat free, and it goes great on hot chocolate! Use it in all of my coffee products and any sort of pick-me-up drink!
Amanda L.
Can you tell this is fat free? Does it taste like the original or is it nasty?
equleema  t.
Is it true that this type of cream is not real cream or made form real milk ?