BY REDDI WIP

Find Milk And Cream at Target.com! Reddi-wip uses real dairy cream! Real dairy cream is our #1 ingredient, and that's why it tastes so good. When the goodness of real dairy goes in, a whole lot of fun comes out! Other whipped toppings use hydrogenated oils! So be sure you are reaching out for the real thing. Nothing's more real than Reddi-Wip! see more...

Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
Totally delicious! This really is the tastiest and sweetest whipped cream, without tasting too fake. I'm doing a keto diet, so I love finding sweet things that don't contain extra carbs. This is really thick and yummy, I love p putting it in my coffee and sprinkling cinnamon and cloves on top. Sometimes if I get cravings I just shoot it into my mouth (don't act like you haven't done the same thing)!
Leigh T.
Jenison, MI
I'm generally not a huge fan of whipped cream in general, but I've recently started putting it as a topper on my coffee. I've purchased both the original and the extra creamy. Oh man, what a difference. You can expect to pay a little more for the extra creamy, but it brings the extra to a maximum. I will not even consider buying another type of whipped cream for my coffee again.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
This whipped topping isn't just delicious it's fun to eat. With it's thick creamy goodness that sprays out of it's top onto whatever you like, my favorite being my tongue, you can be sure to have a smile on your face every time.
Etnia V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Mmmm. EXTRA CREAMY. I like this one better than the original. Even just straight from the can. However, my mom discovered a new use for it the other day... I know a lot of people like whipped cream on their coffee, but she completely mixes it in and it's delicious. Try it!!
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
This stuff is pretty good! I like that it is extra creamy and comes out of the can thick! It's sweet and tastes a lot like real whipped cream. Of course, the fresh real whipped cream is better, but this is a good quick whipped cream!
Alexis R.
This is super creamy and light! I loove putting it on pies or ice cream! Super affordable and convent! They do believe they have a sugar free or fat free option as well
Patricia  D.
San Jose, CA
Love this whipped cream it is so yummy. I love it on my coffee or on dessert. The only problem is my kids will eat it straight out of the can do it only last a couple days in my house.
Jenelle G.
Hancock, MN
This stuff is great. Especially for a canned whipped cream product. We use it on Jell-O snacks, and i use it on my coffee.
Brenda G.
Wichita
I love this whipped cream especially the extra creamy. Its great on pies, with Jell-O but my favorite is with strawberries
Katie  B.
This stuff is delish. It's better than the generic stuff and is better quality. It makes a nice cream sundae.