Reddi Wip Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping uploaded by lupe b.Reddi Wip Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping uploaded by Bethany L.

BY REDDI WIP

Reddi Wip® Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Sweetened grade A.
Made with real cream. see more...

Vandita S.
Foodie Expert
I love putting this on ice cream, milkshakes, really any sweet thing i eat. I sometimes get a bowl and fill it with this, add some chocolate sauce, then dip some marshmallows in and eat that. it's so gluttonous and indulgent but i love it so so much
Desiree F.
La Puente, CA
This is definitely a must have on Thanksgiving!! Goes with practically all of your desserts like pies, sweet potatoes....and we even used it while we played one of our fave family games, PieFace! lol
Addrienne V.
Fayetteville, NC
Perfect for all deserts! So light and airy! Tastes delicious. And affordable!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
I like Reddi Wip Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping just about any way. I'll eat it by itself, on fruit, jello, and a large range of snacks. Sometimes you need a bottle just to eat it alone. Creamy and tastes amazing.
Vanessa K.
Homestead, FL
My entire family is hoooked on this stuff. Whether you eat it by yourself, top desserts with this whip cream. It tastes so good, kind of addicting. The extra creaminess of this specific one makes it tastes that much better than the regular whip topping! Highly recommend.
Marge G.
Foodie Expert
Whipped Cream...um...yes please! I like the texture of this one over the original as I like the creaminess. Great on hot cocoa,desserts, and waffles :)
Patricia S.
Espanola, NM
Yummy, Low in sugar and adds that extra little special to pies, hot chocolate and any dessert or fruit that you can think of! I live this! Yummy yummy for my tummy!
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
Sooo tasty in hot chocolate, on top of desserts, or straight out of the can and right in your mouth! I personally like this better than the original, as it's a tad more creamy.
Stacey B.
Westport, MA
Extremely good to top off any desert! A little pricey considering how fast we go through it in our house but it's definitely worth it!
Greg-Dani M.
Reddi Wip only better. I live the extra creaminess! From pie topping to hot chocolate this does the trick. Sweet creamy delicious.
Cretia B.
Is this better than the original?
Carrie S.
Woodstock, ON
Do you find the canned product better than the tubs?