Reddi Wip Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping uploaded by Bethany L.Reddi Wip Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping uploaded by lupe b.

BY REDDI WIP

Reddi Wip® Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Sweetened grade A.
Made with real cream. see more...

CJ J.
This is my favorite version of whipped cream. It is extremely creamy, thick, and delicious. I used to get the regular version, but now that I found the extra creamy version, I refuse to go back! It just makes every dessert taste better.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I like Reddi Wip Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping just about any way. I'll eat it by itself, on fruit, jello, and a large range of snacks. Sometimes you need a bottle just to eat it alone. Creamy and tastes amazing.
Jess B.
Hardwick
Review for: Extra Creamy Whipped Cream 6.5 oz more...
This is got to be one of my favorite whip creams. My son absolutely loves it as well. We like to eat it on ice cream or even straight from the can into our mouths! I know it’s bad but it tastes so good!!!
lupe b.
Alhambra , CA
We love this whipped cream! We like to put it on our pancakes, pies, fruit, ice cream, any kind of dessert pretty much! We also top our hot drinks like eggnog and hot cocoa with it. It's very light and sweet. Definitely a must have around the holidays for all the baked goods and sweets!
Vandita S.
I love putting this on ice cream, milkshakes, really any sweet thing i eat. I sometimes get a bowl and fill it with this, add some chocolate sauce, then dip some marshmallows in and eat that. it's so gluttonous and indulgent but i love it so so much
Vanessa K.
Homestead, FL
My entire family is hoooked on this stuff. Whether you eat it by yourself, top desserts with this whip cream. It tastes so good, kind of addicting. The extra creaminess of this specific one makes it tastes that much better than the regular whip topping! Highly recommend.
Desiree F.
La Puente, CA
This is definitely a must have on Thanksgiving!! Goes with practically all of your desserts like pies, sweet potatoes....and we even used it while we played one of our fave family games, PieFace! lol
Jessica A.
Sooo tasty in hot chocolate, on top of desserts, or straight out of the can and right in your mouth! I personally like this better than the original, as it's a tad more creamy.
Patricia S.
Espanola, NM
Yummy, Low in sugar and adds that extra little special to pies, hot chocolate and any dessert or fruit that you can think of! I live this! Yummy yummy for my tummy!
Shurell T.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this whip cream..... I usually eat it on its own but it's great on pancakes, freshly baked cake or even some ice cream... My lil cheat snack 😊
Cretia B.
Is this better than the original?
Carrie S.
Woodstock, ON
Do you find the canned product better than the tubs?