Reddi Wip Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping uploaded by lupe b.
2 colors available

BY REDDI WIP

Reddi Wip® Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Sweetened grade A.
Made with real cream. see more...

Vandita S.
Vandita S.
Foodie Expert
I love putting this on ice cream, milkshakes, really any sweet thing i eat. I sometimes get a bowl and fill it with this, add some chocolate sauce, then dip some marshmallows in and eat that. it's so gluttonous and indulgent but i love it so so much
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
La Puente , CA
This is definitely a must have on Thanksgiving!! Goes with practically all of your desserts like pies, sweet potatoes....and we even used it while we played one of our fave family games, PieFace! lol
Addrienne V.
Addrienne V.
Fayetteville, NC
Perfect for all deserts! So light and airy! Tastes delicious. And affordable!
karina u.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Foodie Expert
I dont really notice a difference between creamy and extra creamy. Whipped cream is whipped cream. And the numbers on the back arent bad either.
Jab.beauty7 B.
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
used these whiped creams on top of my desserts and pan cakes my son just loved them and eats all . these taste good too .
Marge G.
Marge G.
Foodie Expert
Whipped Cream...um...yes please! I like the texture of this one over the original as I like the creaminess. Great on hot cocoa,desserts, and waffles :)
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Espanola, NM
Yummy, Low in sugar and adds that extra little special to pies, hot chocolate and any dessert or fruit that you can think of! I live this! Yummy yummy for my tummy!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
Sooo tasty in hot chocolate, on top of desserts, or straight out of the can and right in your mouth! I personally like this better than the original, as it's a tad more creamy.
Greg-Dani M.
Greg-Dani M.
Reddi Wip only better. I live the extra creaminess! From pie topping to hot chocolate this does the trick. Sweet creamy delicious.
Debbie  H.
Debbie H.
Frankfort, NY
I love using reddi wip in my hot holiday drinks. So smooth and creamy it is easy to add and adds a festive touch.
Cretia B.
Cretia B.
Is this better than the original?
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Woodstock, ON
Do you find the canned product better than the tubs?