Reddi Wip Extra Creamy

Reddi Wip® Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Sweetened grade A.
Made with real cream.

Do you find the canned product better than the tubs?
Is this better than the original?
Start your review of Reddi Wip Extra Creamy!
Roxanna G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Reddi Wip Extra Creamy uploaded by Roxanna G.
Me encanta este producto. Siempre lo uso no solo para los postres, sino también para el café. Le da un toque cremoso y rico. Tarda en derretir así que puedes tener más tiempo la presentación en tus postres y bebidas. Definitivamente muy bueno!
Michele R.
ballstonspa
Reddi Wip Extra Creamy uploaded by Michele R.
This is a staple in our home. It’s so delicious and can be put on ice cream, pies, pancakes and even coffee!! I highly recommend to everyone. I will definitely continue to buy and store brand do not compare.
Allison G.
Rosedale, MD
Reddi Wip Extra Creamy uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
When they say extra creamy they mean it !!! This one is my favorite of all times. I will never go back to the red can
Maria R.
Reddi Wip Extra Creamy uploaded by Maria R.
Purchased at: Amazon
The best most creamiest. Delicious less than 1 g of carbohydrates per serving serving size is 2 tablespoons gluten-free made with real cream nothing artificial non-GMO and best part about it is it’s usually between three and four dollars depending where you get it and you can give it to your cat or dog without making them sick when they want a little treat while you’re adding it your favs hot chocolate or your café mocha or dessertsReddi Wip Extra Creamy  highly recommend and have been buying this for more than 15 years!!!!! 5 stars all the way!!!!
Holly F.
South Riding, VA
Reddi Wip Extra Creamy uploaded by Holly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Reddi Wip Extra Creamy makes sundaes sooo much better! Our whole family loves this whipped cream! Our favorite healthy way is on a banana!
Indrani B.
Cumming, GA
Reddi Wip Extra Creamy uploaded by Indrani B.
Reddi-wip Original Whipped Dairy Cream Topping serves up delicious, rich cream taste. Enjoy this dairy whipped topping on ice cream sundaes, strawberry shortcake, pumpkin pie, hot chocolate and other desserts.Highly recommended!
Michelle S.
Zanesville, OH
I add this to my coffee to top it off. My son loves adding it to a bowl of fresh fruit and his hot cocoa! Its the perfect consistency and it's not overly sweet.
Joy Z.
Lees Summit, MO
I like that there's not a lot of sugar in this. It taste great and is perfect to go on sugar free jello. The kids use it on make your own sundae night. I always keep one in the fridge for quick treats.
Simanti D.
Reddi Wip Extra Creamy uploaded by Simanti D.
Purchased at: Kroger
I bought this because I was feeling lazy and didn’t want to make whipped cream. Although it is easy to use, the texture of the cream is much lighter than actual whipped cream and it’s also only slightly sweet. After a while it just melts and becomes liquid. The amount was also not much in the can.
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love the taste and the creamy texture of original Reddi Whip so I decided to give extra creamy a try. It is thicker in consistency and has an even better taste. It stays in place better and doesn't melt as quickly. I am going to keep using this whip cream.