BY REDDI WIP

Reddi Wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping.
Ultra-pasteurized sweetened grade A.
Made with real cream. see more...

• Is this product sold at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed how much better this Reddi Whip tastes these d...1 Answers
  • Love me so whipped cream. I eat it on my pancakes and on my waffl...2 Answers
Kitty A.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I can literally put this on everything. Not too sweet or watery. Great for food, beverages or even alone. Delicious flavor and great consistency. I highly recommend.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm really dangerous around this product. My mother used to enforce certain rules pertaining the the use of this product. I used to just spray it in my mouth but she had to make sure I was eating it with something. Although she made it a rule to have something with it, she never said how much of that something! I used to put one small scoop of ice cream and a bowlful of Reddi Wip! Now, as a responsible adult, I just squirt it directly in my mouth.
Lyndsey G.
Lake park , GA
Foodie Expert
I love this whip cream ! Easy to use and comes in a bottle with nozzle , which makes it perfect for decorating cake, pie or other dessert tops. Great taste and a good value for the price. I would definitely recommend this product !
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Foodie Expert
It's the classic option for a reason, the best real whipped cream apart from taking the time to actually make it yourself - but why bother? This is easy, convenient and a way to always have whipped cream on hand!
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
I use this allllllllllllllllllll the time, I will always buy it to eat it with my pumpkin pie and strawberries it's so delicious. Absolutely affordable less than five bucks and I would recommend it to anyone
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Foodie Expert
My family loves Reddi Whip. It has such a great, light taste. We usually use it on our strawberry shortcakes in summer, or when we are making ice cream sundaes. I also like to add it to my coffee haha.
Taylor O.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
There really is a difference between the store brand and this brand. I love Reddi Wip!! It's creamy and sweet, but not many calories. I love it with strawberries!
David S.
We are right in pumpkin pie season, and I can think of nothing better than Reddi Wip on top of a fresh slice of pumpkin pie. Reddi Wip is sweet, creamy, thick, and yet light. The flavor is wonderfully balanced. It doesn't taste artificial, or have any strange aftertaste like some other whipped toppings out there. Plus who doesn't like sticking a Reddi Wip nozzle in there mouth and just letting it rip! It's fun to use and fun to eat.
Lacey L.
Foodie Expert
People make such a big deal about real cream or oil! There is a time for both but by far strawberry pie would not taste half as great with out this creamy sweet treat on top! A must have great for sundaes warm brownies pie of any kind on hot chocolate it's I fridge must have!
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
My favorite during holidays and daily use too! It might not be the most cheapest but is the best at taste I use it one fruit or waffle and obviously on pies I do buy it but not as often as I would it's just so rich in taste
Nicole M.
Provo, UT
Is this any better than cool whip? Is it worth the higher price?
brenda k.
Dundee, MI
Does this product have a lot of sugar
Ashlynn h.
Scio, OR
What do you guys like most about this product?
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
Love me so whipped cream. I eat it on my pancakes and on my waffles and ice cream.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Foodie Expert
Has anyone noticed how much better this Reddi Whip tastes these days? it used to taste so fake, now it is really good.