Reddi Wip Dairy Whipped Topping Original uploaded by Wendy C.Reddi Wip Dairy Whipped Topping Original uploaded by Lacey L.Reddi Wip Dairy Whipped Topping Original uploaded by sharee b.

BY REDDI WIP

Reddi Wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping.
Ultra-pasteurized sweetened grade A.
Made with real cream. see more...

• Is this product sold at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed how much better this Reddi Whip tastes these day...1 Answers
  • Love me so whipped cream. I eat it on my pancakes and on my waffles...2 Answers
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Foodie Expert
People make such a big deal about real cream or oil! There is a time for both but by far strawberry pie would not taste half as great with out this creamy sweet treat on top! A must have great for sundaes warm brownies pie of any kind on hot chocolate it's I fridge must have!
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Brunswick, MD
I put this on all my pies!! It's way better than cool whip!! I feel like you can put this on everything!! We put it on pancakes, pie,ice cream and hot chocolate!! I would recommend this anytime!! And it's not too bad when you eat it straight from the can either!
Erica S.
Erica S.
I love original Redi Whip! I'll buy it a few times a year for bbq's, holidays or birthdays. My favorite use is to top it on Belgian waffles. The price is decent whether it's insane or not and there's slot of product in there!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite since I was a kid!!! This stuff is so creamy and fluffy and tastes so good on desserts and strawberries!!!
sara w.
sara w.
Elmer, NJ
My favorite ever! So light and fluffy!!! I can just eat it out of the can! Lol! I use it on my desserts
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I don't like the can , it works for a little bit then stops and there's still much more left in the can
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Chickasha, OK
Foodie Expert
Just yummy! The best dairy whip. You can use this for a variety of food. Amoungst other fun things. Lol
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
I think I only buy this whipped cream because it's so good for any desserts.
Yoshi U.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm really dangerous around this product. My mother used to enforce certain rules pertaining the the use of this product. I used to just spray it in my mouth but she had to make sure I was eating it with something. Although she made it a rule to have something with it, she never said how much of that something! I used to put one small scoop of ice cream and a bowlful of Reddi Wip! Now, as a responsible adult, I just squirt it directly in my mouth.
Beatriz J.
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
I use this allllllllllllllllllll the time, I will always buy it to eat it with my pumpkin pie and strawberries it's so delicious. Absolutely affordable less than five bucks and I would recommend it to anyone
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Provo, UT
Is this any better than cool whip? Is it worth the higher price?
brenda k.
brenda k.
Dundee, MI
Does this product have a lot of sugar
Ashlynn h.
Ashlynn h.
Scio, OR
What do you guys like most about this product?
Holly C.
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
Love me so whipped cream. I eat it on my pancakes and on my waffles and ice cream.
Mar W.
Mar W.
Toronto, ON
Is this product sold at Walmart in Canada?