BY REDDI WIP #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Reddi Wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping.
Ultra-pasteurized sweetened grade A.
Made with real cream. see more...

• Is this product sold at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed how much better this Reddi Whip tastes these d...1 Answers
  • Love me so whipped cream. I eat it on my pancakes and on my waffl...2 Answers
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
I know nothing else other then Reddi Wip and I’m totally fine with that. It is so good but you do have to have complete self control while using it. Let’s just say for example you have a cup of ice cream, you have to put it directly on the ice cream and not directly into your mouth lol that is self control.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
I'm really dangerous around this product. My mother used to enforce certain rules pertaining the the use of this product. I used to just spray it in my mouth but she had to make sure I was eating it with something. Although she made it a rule to have something with it, she never said how much of that something! I used to put one small scoop of ice cream and a bowlful of Reddi Wip! Now, as a responsible adult, I just squirt it directly in my mouth.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
It's the classic option for a reason, the best real whipped cream apart from taking the time to actually make it yourself - but why bother? This is easy, convenient and a way to always have whipped cream on hand!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I love this whip cream ! Easy to use and comes in a bottle with nozzle , which makes it perfect for decorating cake, pie or other dessert tops. Great taste and a good value for the price. I would definitely recommend this product !
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
My family loves Reddi Whip. It has such a great, light taste. We usually use it on our strawberry shortcakes in summer, or when we are making ice cream sundaes. I also like to add it to my coffee haha.
Kitty A.
Dorchester, MA
I can literally put this on everything. Not too sweet or watery. Great for food, beverages or even alone. Delicious flavor and great consistency. I highly recommend.
Taylor O.
Louisville, KY
There really is a difference between the store brand and this brand. I love Reddi Wip!! It's creamy and sweet, but not many calories. I love it with strawberries!
David S.
We are right in pumpkin pie season, and I can think of nothing better than Reddi Wip on top of a fresh slice of pumpkin pie. Reddi Wip is sweet, creamy, thick, and yet light. The flavor is wonderfully balanced. It doesn't taste artificial, or have any strange aftertaste like some other whipped toppings out there. Plus who doesn't like sticking a Reddi Wip nozzle in there mouth and just letting it rip! It's fun to use and fun to eat.
Lacey L.
People make such a big deal about real cream or oil! There is a time for both but by far strawberry pie would not taste half as great with out this creamy sweet treat on top! A must have great for sundaes warm brownies pie of any kind on hot chocolate it's I fridge must have!
Chloe D.
Brunswick, MD
I put this on all my pies!! It's way better than cool whip!! I feel like you can put this on everything!! We put it on pancakes, pie,ice cream and hot chocolate!! I would recommend this anytime!! And it's not too bad when you eat it straight from the can either!
Nicole M.
Provo, UT
Is this any better than cool whip? Is it worth the higher price?
Ashlynn h.
Scio, OR
What do you guys like most about this product?
brenda k.
Dundee, MI
Does this product have a lot of sugar
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
Love me so whipped cream. I eat it on my pancakes and on my waffles and ice cream.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Has anyone noticed how much better this Reddi Whip tastes these days? it used to taste so fake, now it is really good.