BY REDDI WIP #8 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Reddi Wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping.
Ultra-pasteurized sweetened grade A.
Made with real cream. see more...

• Is this product sold at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed how much better this Reddi Whip tastes...1 Answers
  • Love me so whipped cream. I eat it on my pancakes and on ...2 Answers
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I know nothing else other then Reddi Wip and I’m totally fine with that. It is so good but you do have to have complete self control while using it. Let’s just say for example you have a cup of ice cream, you have to put it directly on the ice cream and not directly into your mouth lol that is self control.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I could eat just a bowl of this whipped topping. This is my favorite to put on top of strawberry shortcake and key lime pie. It has a simple flavor and you just cant help but love.
Sarah M.
I love Reddi Whip ! My mom doesn’t buy it often. We mainly use it for strawberry shortcake. It’s nice and creamy, doesn’t have any odd flavors or aftertaste. I do think it’s a little expensive just for one can
Diana L.
Snohomish
This is one of those products that you know is bad for you, but yet you can't help but open the bottle and spray whipped cream into your mouth. It's so good, the texture is perfect, especially when it's cold out of the fridge. To this day, I love adding it to my coffee. Such a great product. Definitely worth every penny.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
It's the classic option for a reason, the best real whipped cream apart from taking the time to actually make it yourself - but why bother? This is easy, convenient and a way to always have whipped cream on hand!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I love this whip cream ! Easy to use and comes in a bottle with nozzle , which makes it perfect for decorating cake, pie or other dessert tops. Great taste and a good value for the price. I would definitely recommend this product !
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
I do not know why, but I am just not a big fan of it. It seems to have a somewhat chemical taste to me, or maybe it is because I was raised on Cool Whip. I know that this is supposed to be real cream, and I make my own real cream, so I know the taste, and to me, it does not taste like it.
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
To me, there’s nothing like classic Redi-Whip Whipped Cream! There are just some foods where you need to stick with the classic, name brand products, and this is one of them. I’ve tried store brand whipped topping, but it is NOT the same as Redi-Whip. Love this on pumpkin pie!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
My family loves Reddi Whip. It has such a great, light taste. We usually use it on our strawberry shortcakes in summer, or when we are making ice cream sundaes. I also like to add it to my coffee haha.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This is my fav topping for any dessert!! It’s super light and sweet! It makes any additions to desserts or ice cream great! It’s affordable and can find it anywhere!!!
Nicole M.
Provo, UT
Is this any better than cool whip? Is it worth the higher price?
Ashlynn h.
Scio, OR
What do you guys like most about this product?
brenda k.
Dundee, MI
Does this product have a lot of sugar
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
Love me so whipped cream. I eat it on my pancakes and on my waffles and ice cream.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Has anyone noticed how much better this Reddi Whip tastes these days? it used to taste so fake, now it is really good.