Redbridge Gluten-Free Sorghum Beer - 6 PK uploaded by Jordan W.

BY REDBRIDGE

Red Bridge® Gluten-Free Sorghum Beer.
Made without wheat or barley.
Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, Missouri. see more...

Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is the BEST Gluten Free beer on the market. So many gluten free options are "gluten removed" or are malted beverages, not making them truly safe to those with actual allergies. Also, our options otherwise tend to be cider, liquor, or wine, so this is a great change. I always preferred pilsners and lighter beers, so this has been a really great option. I especially love that it's about the same price as most other beers on the market!!
Traci S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is THE BEST gluten free beer. I have been gluten free for 10 years, and beer was the hardest thing for me to give up. I preferred ambers and pilsners, and the gluten free beers on the market are SO overwhelmingly strong and bitter, and difficult for me to drink. Redbridge has a much lighter flavor, closer to an amber than anything else I've tried.
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
I have tried NUMEROUS gluten free beers, having extreme celiac disease I have to really be careful and stay away from any kind of wheat, not just gluten, which eliminates a lot of "gluten free beers because a lot of them still use barely, malt etc. red bridge is completely safe for celiac, and the taste is not bad at all! I've tried new planet, and a few others and the taste is unbearable! Red bridge tastes like an average beer!
Jordan W.
Winchester, VA
I am not even gluten-intolerant but this has quickly become one of my favorite beers. It has an extremely low sugar content (less than 1 gram), which is important to me. The taste is on par with other run of the mill domestic beers I enjoy, although it's not particularly special. The big selling point to me is that this beer doesn't leave me feeling full, bloated, or even cloudy and hungover the next day if I have a few. I'm a huge fan.
Jill S.
Not the worse! Drinking gluten free beer can be great and horrible at the same time. It's nice to be able to feel "normal" and have s beer...but, if you've got a craft beer palette it will be disappointing. I love to know that I can drink it, as a celiac, and not be ill from it
Emaleigh  H.
Debord, KY
I have to be gluten-free due to an allergy. Prior to my diagnosis I loved Heineken and other beer. This one is not that great if you're used to those flavors, but as far as something gf I can have, its great.
Karissa P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Gluten free beer typically isn't that great but I was pleasantly surprised by this beer. The taste isn't too bad compared to others that I have tried. I would recommend! The price isn't bad either.
Lisa M.
Verona
Best gluten free beer I have had, doesn't have that bitter after taste like other mom gluten beers. More restaurants and bars need to carry this brand.
Jenna O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't particularly love this beer. I find it to have a weird after taste and it's just not a pleasant drinking experience. I would rather have cider.
Anna S.
I have been gluten free for almost 20 years. I have never had a glutenous beverage, however this is a great option for being Gluten Free