Redbridge

by Redbridge

RedBridge is a full-bodied, gluten-free lager brewed from sorghum for a well-balanced, moderately hoppy taste. The absence of barley or other wheat products means those who suffer from celiac disease or follow gluten-free diets can still enjoy a beer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redbridge!
Tera D.
N Tonawanda, NY
Gluten free beer with a deep rich taste. My favorite for gluten free. Good price. My go-to beer of choice
Jessica P.
Petal, MS
It is so hard to find a good gluten free beer that isn’t tart. This is so refreshing. The flavor has a citrus kick. I love it!!
Karly W.
Howell, MI
I am gluten free and haven’t found a good beer until I tried red bridge. I love it! It’s not heavy and doesn’t make me feel sick. It doesn’t have a strong beer taste either. Sometimes it’s hard to find at bars but I buy it at meijer!
Lisa M.
Verona
This taste the most like a non gluten free beer. It is not too overwhelming and doesn't have that funny after taste that other gluten free beers have.

Looking for your answer?