Redbook

by Redbook

What types of books do these do they publish? Do they have many known authors and what type of gerne are they more likely to publish?
Start your review of Redbook!
How would you rate this product?
Knightdale, NC
I only read these at my moms when there is nothing else to do. I'm sure its geared to an older generation so i don't find it very relatable.
Navarre, FL
Red book offers a lot info on products and recipes and fun stories to include fashion too....affordable to when bought as subscription
Pearland, TX
I do not feel it appeals enough to me. There are tons of articles but none capture my attention enough. I usually pass out at work.
If I don't have my head in a good book I have it in a awesome magazine, this magazine has not only great articles but great coupons
Es buena marca. Suelo comprar mi ropa deportiva de esta marca. Son muy comoda buena tela. Aun no he comprado calzado de ellos.
I enjoy browsing through this magazine. Topics are current and on trend. Some articles are are very trendy others are helpful.
Rebook HAS been around forever. and it still sucks. my mother in law probably reads it, but she likes weird old lady stuff.
Hayneville, AL
I found more information in the magazine than I thought. It was very useful and lots of info I can use in everyday life.
I get these for free in the mail there ok to read when your bored and just wanna look at some pics while you read lol
Los Angeles, CA
Although it is for an older demographic, there are some interesting articles and they do get good celeb interviews!