BY NONE #88 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - Redbook Magazine is America's only reality-based fashion and beauty magazine. We put chic within reach for every woman, whatever her body type and bank account. Because she wants to look good, we bring her the smartest beauty buys, anti-aging breakthroughs and flattery tricks. Because she wants to feel good, we make fitness easy and healthy eating delicious. And because she loves a good deal, we scour the market for fashion, accessories and decor finds priced to make her smile. Redbook is every reader's personal shopper and stylist, curating only the very best and showing her how to make it work in her life. see more...

• Where can I buy this in a store?7 Answers
  • How many do you get in a year prescription?8 Answers
  • What issue, article, or feature has been your favorite?4 Answers
Doreen A.
I love this magazine! I have been reading it for years. The format is engaging and modern. The content is relevant with articles on makeup, fashion, beauty, fitness, recipes, shopping and featured celebrities. I would highly recommend this magazine! Great reading. Beautiful pictures and layout!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
I have been a Redbook fan for a long time! I love to get this magazine to keep up with all the latest beauty and fashion trends! There are so many great articles as well. I like to stay up to date with fashion & cosmetics so this magazine is great for that! It helps me out a lot!
Viviana A.
Ontario, CA
1 of my favorite magazine.
Great for Mom's.. Lots of paren't information.
Also great for home. Cooking,cleaning and everything else Mom use daily.
I get this magazine daily and I collect them when I want to go back and I re read them again.
Margaret W.
My mom brought me some of these after I had my daughter. I love them because they're not just superficial fluff like some others. Yes, there's celebrity interviews but there's also financial advice as well as recipes or skin care tips.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
My mom purchased a red book magazine for me and I can honestly say that it is not my cup of tea. Not enough substance for my liking.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Love my Red book! Great read! Love all the different clothes and makeup they show in the articles! Price is right!
Taylor m.
Corp Christi, TX
Got this for free for a year due to my cell phone plan and it is a great magazine. Nice article from hair and male up money budgeting tips and cooking.
Stay flawless my fellow beauties inside and out
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Redbook is my favorite thing to get in the mail and I genuinely look forward to seeing it every month. This magazine has a great balance of topics from fashion to food to exercise and everything in between, and every issue is filled with tips that will help you in your day-to-day life. My favorite thing about Redbook is that it's down-to-earth and made for real people who have real lives. It features products that are accessible for every price range, clothes that are good for every body type, and exercises that are actually able to be done by anyone. Instead of looking through the pages and thinking, "I can't do that, I'll never be that, I can't afford that" and being miserable about it, Redbook offers things that you can do, can afford, and gives you ideas for goals that you can actually achieve. It's a magazine that I'd definitely recommend because it's a magazine that's for YOU--not for the super rich, super attractive, super perfect somebody that nobody could ever hope to be.
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
What I love about Redbook is that the articles aren't catered just to a 16-21 year old nor a 40+ year old; the articles and products really reach a wide audience and are relevant for every lifestyle and size. This is probably one of the few magazines I actually look forward to getting in the mail each month because I can always count on newsworthy and inspiring articles rather than celebrity gossip thrown on every page.
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I really enjoy this magazine. It's not all about sex tips but about life. The magazine covers a wide range of topics, offers good advice and life tips. A magazine I like to read cover to cover and never get sick of.
Roxanne F.
Clarksville, TN
How many do you get in a year prescription?
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
Where can I buy this in a store?
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
What issue, article, or feature has been your favorite?