BY NONE #88 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - Redbook Magazine is America's only reality-based fashion and beauty magazine. We put chic within reach for every woman, whatever her body type and bank account. Because she wants to look good, we bring her the smartest beauty buys, anti-aging breakthroughs and flattery tricks. Because she wants to feel good, we make fitness easy and healthy eating delicious. And because she loves a good deal, we scour the market for fashion, accessories and decor finds priced to make her smile. Redbook is every reader's personal shopper and stylist, curating only the very best and showing her how to make it work in her life. see more...

• Where can I buy this in a store?7 Answers
  • How many do you get in a year prescription?8 Answers
  • What issue, article, or feature has been your favorite?4 Answers
Taylor m.
Corp Christi, TX
Got this for free for a year due to my cell phone plan and it is a great magazine. Nice article from hair and male up money budgeting tips and cooking.
Stay flawless my fellow beauties inside and out
Suzanne M.
I really like that Redbook has beauty and fashion tips that are for real people. I don't feel like I have to be skinny and rich to benefit from this magazine!
Lindsey Z.
I never got into redbook for some reason and I'm not sure why to be honest.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Okay magazine to me. It has only a few things I like to read. There are some good tips in here.
Kate R.
Very good magazine for the everyday woman. Lots of tips and tricks inside as well, with a healthy amount of gossip.
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
This one I don't like so much. It has some fun stuff in it, but a lot of goofy useless stuff as well.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
This is a magazine for the everyday woman. I appreciate the attainable fashion and diet tips in the articles. It features relatable information for me!
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
I like redbook for the simply fact that I can learn about new beauty products
Stacy C.
Bookworm Expert
This magazine needed the revamp it got. I now see much more people reading it along the trains etc. Makeup , fashion and lifestyle articles.
Casey H.
This magazine occasionally has articles that are good. Otherwise, not really my thing.
Roxanne F.
Clarksville , TN
How many do you get in a year prescription?
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
Where can I buy this in a store?
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
What issue, article, or feature has been your favorite?