BY NONE #88 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - Redbook Magazine is America's only reality-based fashion and beauty magazine. We put chic within reach for every woman, whatever her body type and bank account. Because she wants to look good, we bring her the smartest beauty buys, anti-aging breakthroughs and flattery tricks. Because she wants to feel good, we make fitness easy and healthy eating delicious. And because she loves a good deal, we scour the market for fashion, accessories and decor finds priced to make her smile. Redbook is every reader's personal shopper and stylist, curating only the very best and showing her how to make it work in her life. see more...

• Where can I buy this in a store?7 Answers
  • How many do you get in a year prescription?8 Answers
  • What issue, article, or feature has been your favorite?4 Answers
Taylor m.
Dallas, TX
Got this for free for a year due to my cell phone plan and it is a great magazine. Nice article from hair and male up money budgeting tips and cooking.
Stay flawless my fellow beauties inside and out
Doreen A.
I love this magazine! I have been reading it for years. The format is engaging and modern. The content is relevant with articles on makeup, fashion, beauty, fitness, recipes, shopping and featured celebrities. I would highly recommend this magazine! Great reading. Beautiful pictures and layout!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
I have been a Redbook fan for a long time! I love to get this magazine to keep up with all the latest beauty and fashion trends! There are so many great articles as well. I like to stay up to date with fashion & cosmetics so this magazine is great for that! It helps me out a lot!
Viviana A.
Ontario, CA
1 of my favorite magazine.
Great for Mom's.. Lots of paren't information.
Also great for home. Cooking,cleaning and everything else Mom use daily.
I get this magazine daily and I collect them when I want to go back and I re read them again.
Margaret W.
My mom brought me some of these after I had my daughter. I love them because they're not just superficial fluff like some others. Yes, there's celebrity interviews but there's also financial advice as well as recipes or skin care tips.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
I have been reading this magazine for so long! Its always full of great articles, fashion info and beauty tips. This is one of the best womens magazines! I still have a subscription.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
One of my favorite magazines. They don't list super expensive products which is nice and they have a lot of interesting articles that are relevant to my life.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
My mom purchased a red book magazine for me and I can honestly say that it is not my cup of tea. Not enough substance for my liking.
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
I used to get this magazine and I wish I still did. I enjoy reading the different stories and recipes in this magazine.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Love my Red book! Great read! Love all the different clothes and makeup they show in the articles! Price is right!
Roxanne F.
Clarksville , TN
How many do you get in a year prescription?
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
Where can I buy this in a store?
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
What issue, article, or feature has been your favorite?