BY REDBOOK

Taylor m.
Corp Christi, TX
I have had this subscription for a year now and I must admit the beauty tips and tricks have helped me with my disgusting whiteheads I couldn't get rid of. Also has a lot of articles about food fashion and relationships. I enjoy this magazine a lot
Stay flawless my fellow beauties
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Interesting articles; easy to relate to. Housekeeping tips (cleaning), cooking/recipe help and ideas, relatable clothing/fashion recommendations for every size woman with shockingly reasonable prices.
Breanna B.
Redbook is definitely an underrated magazine. It's geared toward real women with affordable trend options, which is great. For me, it's a mature version of Seventeen. Very fun and always an interesting browse.
Catherine M.
I always read them when I'm at my aunt's house. Very realistic and steers clear of incredibly expensive things typical of women's and fashion magazines. Definitely geared towards middle age women.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Redbook is another favorite women's magazine of mine.the articles are great and up to date fabulous recipes,tips and fashion.makes for a good read
Angel I.
I've arrived at the age where this magazine interests me greatly, articles and ads!
natasha h.
I found more information in the magazine than I thought. It was very useful and lots of info I can use in everyday life.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Red book offers a lot info on products and recipes and fun stories to include fashion too....affordable to when bought as subscription
Becky V.
Oshkosh, WI
I love reading redbook. It gives advice on fashion, makeup and everyday situations.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
A classic woman's magazine that has aged quite well over the years, this one is still a good read.
Morgan D.
What types of books do these do they publish? Do they have many known authors and what type of gerne are they more likely to publish?