BY REDBOOK

Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I love this magazine. It has a little bit of everything included in it. I just received a new issue today and loved the makeup and skin care recommendations in the issue. It also has recipes and clothing featured.
Juli P.
Hopelawn, NJ
I love this magazine! It offers suggestions on personal matters, relationships, decor, fashion, makeup and much more. Sister has a subscription but I don’t. I read very often from beginning to end. Yes, this magazine is definitely a must read for all women.
Taylor m.
Euless, TX
I have had this subscription for a year now and I must admit the beauty tips and tricks have helped me with my disgusting whiteheads I couldn't get rid of. Also has a lot of articles about food fashion and relationships. I enjoy this magazine a lot
Stay flawless my fellow beauties
Becca W.
Cynthiana, KY
I ended up getting a subscription to this magazine by accident and was really not interested. I was bored one night and started reading through and it had some great skincare advice throughout and I really enjoy the magazine now.
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Interesting articles; easy to relate to. Housekeeping tips (cleaning), cooking/recipe help and ideas, relatable clothing/fashion recommendations for every size woman with shockingly reasonable prices.
Sarah S.
Rexburg, ID
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is a great magazine for women. It's filled with a bit of everything, and the subscription price is CHEAP! They had a promo going on where the subscription cost was only $8 for TWO years whereas buying one magazine from the store is $4. Bargain!
I love that it isn't filled with smut, and that it's more than just "You need to look pretty!" Its pages are dedicated to recipes, tips for better family life, personal stories, and much more. I really admire the editors of this magazine who have chosen to focus on things other than explicit content like most publications do these days.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
This is one of my favorite women's magazines. It doesn't focus on just one or two things like so many others do. This magazine has a good mix of fashion, entertainment, recipes, decorating, etc. It's sort of like a cross between Cosmopolitan and Good Housekeeping.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like Redbook magazine. It has a great variety of content geared toward women, beauty, fashion, recipes, articles about celebrities as well as real people, and occasionally some coupons.
I plan to continue buying Redbook, and I recommending it
Emily B.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I really love Redbook. I think this magazine is created by real women for real women. They don't try to show a ton of high-end fashion that I can't afford. They show real pieces I can actually go to the store, buy and wear.
Catherine M.
I always read them when I'm at my aunt's house. Very realistic and steers clear of incredibly expensive things typical of women's and fashion magazines. Definitely geared towards middle age women.
Morgan D.
What types of books do these do they publish? Do they have many known authors and what type of gerne are they more likely to publish?