BY RED BARN

Buy on Pawstru...
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Montgomery, TX
Our mastiff, Teddy loves these!! Keeps him busy for a little while outside. I feel these are better for him than some other treats out there.
Corrina R.
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
I wouldn't recommend this product because they can be very harmful to your dog's especially young puppies.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I havr a cocker spanial and a pitbull and theu absolutely love these treats!! it really keeps them busy for a while.
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Our two dogs love natural dog treats and we have purchased the Red Barn lamb ears and other natural treats from Red Barn and there products are very good but we did have a problem with the lamb ears, our dogs are super chewers meaning they chew through anything in a matter of minutes so these are not long lasting and I know all dogs are different and the lamb ear got stuck in my american bulldogs throat. That's why you always want to supervise your animals with treats like this. Overall I will keep purchasing Red Barn treats just not like rawhide products they are a good company overall!!!