Redbarn Pet Products Inc. Redbarn Premium Pet Products Bully Stick 9 Inch Pack Of 50 - 209001

BY RED BARN

These lightly smoked, natural beef muscles are roasted in their natural juices. Highly palatable, this treat becomes chewy when wet, helps keep teeth clean and provides hours of long lasting enjoyment. These lightly smoked, natural beef muscles are roasted in their natural juices. Highly palatable, this treat becomes chewy when wet, helps keep teeth clean and provides hours of long lasting enjoyment. Meat By-Product: Size: 9 in. see more...

• Does anyone know if these bully sticks are drained? I'm thinking ...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Bayley E.
Although he is a german shepherd mix, my dog is not a particularly extraordinary chewer. Other bully sticks have lasted quite awhile with him. However, he chewed one of these up in about an hour. These smell a little more than others and last way less time, so I'd say try to find another brand -- maybe one from U.S. cattle too.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I was pretty disappointed in these for my dogs. Both chewed through them in minutes and they are expensive. Would only recommend for smaller dogs. Did not last at all for my pit bull or siberian husky
Ali S.
Mansfield, Ma
My dog absolutely loves these Bully Sticks. However, for as much as he loves them they still have a little bit of an unpleasant odor to myself but whatever makes him happy!
Shelby G.
Simsboro, LA
My dog loves bully sticks, but these have a pretty strong smell. I will only buy these if I cannot find another brand because she loves them so much!
Jasia S.
A safe alternative to bones...my dig started crunching up his bones..both raw and the pet store kind so now he gets these.
Ali S.
Mansfield, Ma
Does anyone know if these bully sticks are drained? I'm thinking that's why they may smell slightly.