Redbarn Pet Products Inc. Redbarn Pet Products Inc - Natural Filled Hoof - 50FHN1

BY RED BARN

We took an already tasty treat and filled it with yummy bully stick filling making it irresistible to dogs. You can feel good about giving a Redbarn Naturals Filled treat knowing that we made them with limited ingredients that you can read but it is still delicious to your pup! Ingredients: Beef Hoof, Corn Syrup Solids, Beef Pizzle, Fructose, Water, Salt, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Lecithin see more...

Buy on Pawstru...
Kimberly G.
Loudon, NH
Keeps my pup happy and busy! We use these when we are going out and need to make sure he has something to do. He is a 80 pound husky/malamute and he loves them! Definitely would purchase again. The price is great and they last him quite some time! Also easy to refill with yogurt and freeze or even throw in a little peanut butter.
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If my dogs were to rate these they'd give them 5 stars! They love the taste and this product offers hours of excitement. However, if you enjoy your nostrils, do not buy these. They do not smell bad in the pack, but once your dog starts chewing they emit an aroma I can only compare to a "hot urine" smell. And I made sure to check everything to make sure nobody had accidents. I picked up the hoof and into the trash it went because the smell was so foul I could barely keep my dinner down.
Rebekah D.
Nacogdoches, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My doggie absolutely loves these!!! They last for a really long time! My only complaint would be that the hooves smell so bad and they make your doggies breath smell bad!
Raquel M.
My dog loves these, she loves to chew so these are perfect for her. They were perfect for when she was a puppy to! Kept her busy for long periods of time and away from furniture!lol I would definitely recommend.
nick w.
My wheaten terrier loves all red burn products it's very good quality. She loves the hooves and LOVES the bully sticks I have to get her 4 at a time cause she goes through them like crazy.
Jessie E.
Batavia , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It keeps the dog very busy but they stink like pee or a barn yard when they are chewed on.
Natasha f.
Scotland, GA
What is this
Allison C.
Greenbrier , AR
A natural filled hoof?! Does that mean this is horse meat?!