Redbarn Pet Products Inc. Redbarn pet products 306010 Barky Bark for Dogs - 10 in. (Case of 100)

BY RED BARN

We slow roast our Barky Barks in their own natural juices to produce this natural, tasty treat. Chewing textured treats also helps promote healthy teeth and gums! Ingredients: Beef By-Product (Esophagus) Slow roasted in their own natural juices. Chewing textured treats helps promote healthy teeth and gums.: Size: 10 in. see more...

sarahi d.
pennsauken, NJ
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog can not get enough of these bully slices! He absolutely loves these. One can last him a while depending on his level of hunger. I’ve seen one last over an hour. It also depends on the thickness, sometimes they come pretty thin and won’t last as long. They do however have a strong scent but I don’t mind it. I will give him one maybe 3 times a week during dinner time so he is entertained while chewing on a delicious treat.
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR
So barky barks are the one treat I have witnessed every dog love. They won't last long bc they are a thin slice of esophagus which is a great source of glucosamine for our pups. Our boxer won't take many treats from us but she will a barky bark.
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
Wasnt very long lasting in my opinion. It didn't seem to keeo my dogs interest much more than a ball. Would be better off buying a rawhide maybe or a larger version
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs chew them fast but they love them. when i grab the bag their eyes bulge out. they love treats. !!!!
amber b.
Bellingham, Wa
Purchased at: PetSmart
I just recently started buying these to switch up the treats for my dog. She loved tilt right off the bat! It can be hard for her to take new treats as she is very picky but she would not let me take this one away from her. Definitely recommend these!

Walmart