Redbarn Pet Products Inc. Redbarn pet products 306010 Barky Bark for Dogs - 10 in. (Case of 100)

BY RED BARN

We slow roast our Barky Barks in their own natural juices to produce this natural, tasty treat. Chewing textured treats also helps promote healthy teeth and gums! Ingredients: Beef By-Product (Esophagus) Slow roasted in their own natural juices. Chewing textured treats helps promote healthy teeth and gums.: Size: 10 in. see more...

Buy on Pawstru...
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR
So barky barks are the one treat I have witnessed every dog love. They won't last long bc they are a thin slice of esophagus which is a great source of glucosamine for our pups. Our boxer won't take many treats from us but she will a barky bark.
kaella r.
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
Wasnt very long lasting in my opinion. It didn't seem to keeo my dogs interest much more than a ball. Would be better off buying a rawhide maybe or a larger version
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY
My dogs chew them fast but they love them. when i grab the bag their eyes bulge out. they love treats. !!!!