BY RED BARN

Dogs loves these tasty pig ears by RedBarn. Fun to chew and very entertaining. Pig ears are 100% digestible and great for keeping your dog busy. Choose smoked or natural flavors. Sold in a case of 100 ears. 100% natural, 100% digestible! Offers a healthy alternative to traditional rawhide treats. Pork By-Product see more...

Buy on Pawstru...
Lauren P.
Macon, GA
My dog loves to chew on these but never seems to finish them. We end up having to break them up into smaller pieces which she will then finish chewing up but she does get very excited when we get a new one out of the bag.
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA
One of the only treats my dog will eat is these pig ears. They give her pretty strong breath, but thats pretty normal considering what she is eating! I would highly recommend!
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
My dogs both LOVE pigs ears! I give them one or two a week as a high value treat! They are obsessed! I also trust this brand! All of their products are made in America
MaryAnn F.
Pig ears may not last as long as cow hooves, but they still keep our pets engaged for more than a mere "couple minutes" and don't stink up the joint nearly as much.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
My dog loves pig ears. They keep her busy for quite a while which is very nice. So cheap too. Definitely is a must have for dog owners!
cameron p.
Tracy, CA
Dogs will love it but it is messy so keep out side if can and if dog is aggressive but away
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these! He has one gone in 45 min. Great as a treat once a week or so. He loves em