BY RED BARN

Big 100 count box of 100% digestible cow ears are a lower fat alternative to pig ears. And, dogs can't get enough of them! They do not smell or get on your carpet or furniture. Product dimensions are approximately 6 x 5 x .25 inches, 100% natural. Natural beef ears are 100% digestible and offer a lower fat alternative to pig ears. Regular chewing also helps promote dental health. Meat By-Product: Color: Natural see more...

Buy on Pawstruck
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
My dogs love these and they're roughly under $2 at the local Petco.. that being said they are rawhide and my dog is a piggy when it comes to rawhide. He tries to eat them to fast, chokes, and throws up. Sunday my dog was eating one and it actually got stuck in his throat and I had to pull it out as he was choking. He then was pretty sick for the next day. My other dog has yet to have an issue with them but I cannot risk Harvey getting in to them again so we won't be buying again soon.
Carisa T.
Brownsville, WI
My dog loves these. I buy them individually at my local pet store. They used the be $1 and now they are almost $3. Price has definitely gone up in the last few years (supply and demand). I don't buy them as much because of the higher price but it's a good treat for my Newfie mix.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
My dog loves these! My local pet store sells these individually for under a couple of dollars a piece.