BY RED BARN

Natural cow hooves are a tempting treat; filled with peanut butter flavored stuffing they're irresistible! These long-lasting chews also promote oral health as your dog's natural chewing motion removes plaque and tartar buildup. see more...

Buy on PetSmart*
Darian H.
Athens, Ga
My dogs LOVE hoofs, they last for hours and dont make a huge mess like raw hides do. the only downside, they smell horrible! upside, they help clean dogs teeth and breath surprisingly. the smell never really lasts long so its not a bad product. I very much recommend.
Samantha L.
I bought these for my dogs a couple weeks ago and I was amazed at how much they love them, they are always carrying them around and chewing on them. I was surprised at how durable they are, I have a Rottweiler/lab and he tries to break it apart and he can't. These passed my test. Will defiantly but them again.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
I love these for my dog. They are a constant, fun little treat that she gets to play with.
taylor e.
Oceanside, CA
Red barn is a great and reliable company to buy dog treats from! These peanut butter filled hooves give my jack Russell something to do for hours. Although once they start chewing on them they start to stink! But they a long lasting which is great for chewers!