BY RED BARN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Reward your furry friend with the treat that will get his tail waggin'! Redbarn Naturals Small Natural Filled Bone-Sweet Potato is a tasty treat with no additives or preservatives, just all-natural great taste! Features: Natural filled bone Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Bone Life Stage: Medium to Large Breeds Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Beef Bone Package Weight: 4.4 oz (124.7 g) Feeding Instructions: Monitor your pet while treating. Recommended size is slightly larger than your pet's mouth. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water for your pet. Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Beef Bone, Beef Pizzle, Corn Syrup, Sweet Potato, Poultry Fat with Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Salt Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 5% min Crude Fat 1% min Crude Fiber 2% max Moisture 20% max Caloric Content: 253 per serving see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Taylor S.
Lakeville, MA
My dog Charlie loves these. And the ones at petco are wayyyyy too over priced! And my dog loves the sweet potatoe flavor too. And the packaging is really unique, and the ones at petco are just wrapped in plastic! And this one just lures me in!
Kaylee L.
Pet Lover Expert
All three of my dogs love these! They enjoy the beef flavor fill the most! The best part is the bones for these last a while after the full is eaten and my dogs still have fun chewing on the empty bones! This is the only bone treat my dogs will eat I've tried to give them others but they only like Redbarn!
Sheena B.
The absolute best option for heavy chewers. I have a small terrier mix (25lbs) and a large APBT (85lbs). These are the only things that stand up to them both for more than a couple hours. They demolish antlers and other toys designed for heavy chewers in no time flat, but these last for weeks and weeks, and are definitely their favorite chews. Highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
Alexandria, VA
My dogs go nuts for these bones. I'm sure the ingredients are awful for them, but I leave them with these if I know they're going be left alone for a long time and it keeps them occupied like a charm!
Nia S.
Made in USA!!! I'm always looking for treats not made in China for my babies. And they love the taste definitely recommend