BY RED BARN

Redbarn Naturals Bully Sticks Dog Treats. Our bully sticks are slow roasted to produce maximum taste and texture. This wholesome and delicious, long lasting treat will keep your pet busy for hours and best of all, the prolonged chewing of tough treats promotes healthy teeth and gums. At Red Barn, we care about your dog - Naturally! see more...

Buy on Pawstruck
Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
My dog really enjoys eating these as a special treat. With our other dog we used to buy rawhide bones, but did you know rawhide is horrible for dogs!? Raw hides when eaten swell up in the dogs stomach and cause them to be uncomfortable. The bully stick is actually edible and gets digested. These come in different sizes for different sized dogs.
Alexandria W.
Charleston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs go crazy when I give them bully sticks (in a good way LOL). The pros are they keep my dogs occupied for awhile and they are much safer than other bones and rawhide. With that being said, they are worth paying a little extra for.Ā The only con is that they stink a little while your dog is chewing them. I put down a blanket on the couch and make my dogs lay down in their designated spot while chewing so I can just pull the blanket off and wash it.Ā
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 maltipoo's go INSANE over bully sticks. I like that red barn is an American manufactured product. The smell once they start chewing on them is so god awful, but it makes the dogs so happy and keeps them occupied for hours (which outweighs that stink any day)
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These keep my Chihuahua busy for hours!   They do smell a little bit like fish - but I don't care because it keeps my dog from chewing my kids toys. It usually takes her about 2 or 3 days to get through 1 bully stick - seriously really good investment and I highly recommend!
Nicole S.
Keeps my dogs busy they love them sooo much. Long lasting and tasty and doesn't stink too bad. They are great for dogs that like to chew or teething. I recommend these to everyone.
Jessica C.
My chi loves loves loves these bully sticks! They smell horrendous but my little pup loves them! The sizing is awkward for him, 6" is still a bit long for him but he always makes it work. The bullys as opposed to raw hide are good for their digestive system and teeth where the rawhide is the exact opposite. They are pricey but totally worth it!
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
My dog does crazy over these things. Kind of gross that it's steer pizzle (bull weiner lol) but they really keep my pup occupied for awhile! They do stink a little. I would recommend allowing your dog to chew on this outside. Or in the house with a blanket down. Wash hands after giving it to them or your hands will be stinky šŸ˜…
Karra M.
GEORGETOWN, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
MY DOG IS CRAZY FOR BULLY STICKS AND IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH THEY ARE VERY HEALTHY SNACKS FOR THEM. YOU CAN FIND THEM CHEAPER BUT ITS STILL A GREAT PRODUCT.
Angelica D.
Elkhart, IN
Before I found out my Yorkie has a food allergy theses sticks were his favorite! They were small but yet long lasting enough for him and the price was great for bully sticks. They can be a little stinky but these sticks kept my fur baby busy for hours!
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Before my dog had to go on a special diet these were his number one treat. He loved these. I bought them from Amazon or a local feed & seed store. Only con is they stink. I highly recommend especially if you want a good Natural treat for your furry baby.