Redbarn Duo Flavor Filled Dog Bone - Small Peanut Butter & Jelly uploaded by Krista A.

BY RED BARN

To make a Redbarn Small Peanut Butter Filled Dog Bone, Redbarn took a dog's favorite thing--a white beef bone, and stuffed it with a delicious peanut butter filling on one end and then jelly on the other. Not only is it natural for dogs to chew, but gnawing on tough treats helps them reduce stress and promotes dental health! Try these delicious dog chews that are always made in the U.S.A. see more...

• How long does the outside bone usually last? My dog destr...1 Answers
  • And this could cause fatigue if my dog is a delicate pet?1 Answers
  • And this could cause fatigue if my dog is a delicate pet?1 Answers
Buy on Pawstru...
Arantza Z.
My german shepherd loves this ! it keeps him busy and he has a very good time trying to eat whatever is inside. It is like a very nice and fun treat we give him and it takes him forever to finish it. It really is great ! love it so much honestly !! LOVE LOVE
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
Excellent treat for my dog! keeps him busy for a long time! I get the filled and the unfilled. For the unfilled, I will put in various things like peanut butter, wet dog food, or spreadable cheese. He absolutely LOVES them! I assume they taste good. At least to dogs. LOL
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
Review for: Duo Flavor Filled Bone Dog Treat more...
This has lasted my chihuahua a long time. I got her a big peanut butter one and she loves it except for the outer bone. She actuallygot her nose stuck trying to get to the peanut butter which I wasn’t expecting, luckily she got out.
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
The inside of these bones only lasts about a day but the outer bone lasts YEARS. My dogs absolutely love these and will always go back and find these bones to chew on again and again. I have had two of these for about 2 years and my dogs haven't managed to chew the entire thing yet! Great price, great product.
Kelsey  R.
These arnt my favorite to give my dogs but they enjoy them and they keep them occupied for some time. I have to watch them after so long due to them chiping and citing gums as they get smaller.
Kristin H.
Seattle, WA
My puppy loves the peanut butter bones! It keeps him occupied for quite a while. When the peanut butter starts to runs out, I usually add some other dog treats and Kong peanut butter to the inside of the bone,
Sandra A.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
These are my dogs second favorite bone. I have a standard poodle. My parents dog whose a Maltese absolutely loves them though and loves to hide them when I bring my dog over to there house. I do recommend them :)
Kaylee L.
Excellent chewing bone for teething puppies and dogs who are bored and start chewing on your things! The full in these lasts longer than other brands and my dogs really like these ones. The bone itself stays good for a while so they have fun chewing on it even after the flavor filler is gone!
Stephanie L.
Cornelius, NC
We have always loved red barn femur bones filled or unfilled for our German Shepherds. They are quite messy but keep the chewers busy.
Krista A.
My dogs love the peanut butter ones! When my beagle is acting up and I need a break from him running around and grabbing everything in sight I give him one of these. It keeps him busy for about an hour before he gets bored. They don't have sharp pieces that break of which makes me ok with him having them!
Andrew B.
Cleveland, OH
Are these healthy for a dog?
Jisell H.
And this could cause fatigue if my dog is a delicate pet?
Jisell H.
And this could cause fatigue if my dog is a delicate pet?
Cheyenne G.
Barbourville , KY
How long does the outside bone usually last? My dog destroys bones in under 10 mins usually