Red Zone Old Spice Red Zone Swagger Scent Men's Body Wash

Old Spice Red Zone body wash contains 8 hour scent technology. Swagger body wash from Old Spice is for the man who holds the complete works of Aristotle in one hand, and a delicious sandwich in the other. Swagger's subtle scent transforms your skin to feel like a smooth and hydrated* playing field where confidence scores the winning touchdown. *vs. bar soap.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Zone Old Spice Red Zone Swagger Scent Men's Body Wash!
Richmond
Purchased at: Target
This body wash has a smell that my girlfriend and others have really liked. It can be overpowering if too much is used. Isn’t really hydrating but I feel like it keeps me fresh all day.
Covington
Old Spice Swagger body wash is a great buy. This is the only body wash that my husband will use. It has an awesome scent that last at least 8 or more hours. It leaves my husband skin so soft and hydrated. It's a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth it.
Baxley
I buy this for my husband and my 2 sons. I love the smell and they love it too. The price is super affordable and when they shower is has the whole house smelling good! I would definitely recommend this product!!
riverside
Red Zone Old Spice Red Zone Swagger Scent Men's Body Wash uploaded by EMILY B.
I love this body wash! I fiancé uses it all the time I love the smell of it. He tells me that it leaves his skin feeling very soft. Which it does! I’ll definitely be purchasing this again. If you like more of a manly smell then this is for you.
Lake Worth, FL
I know for a fact I’m not the only female who happens to enjoy men’s body wash!! I just like the cologne like scents & I feel that often men’s body care tends to be more effective. This body wash in specific is almost like a gel like consistency, which I enjoy. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling fresh throughout the whole day.
Morristown
My husband swears by this body wash. He loves it! He works in a factory and this actually gets the dirt and grease off of him better than anything. Not to mention he smells AMAZING!
Shady Side, MD
This is my hunnys go to body wash even he has bought it when I forgot, thats how I kow he likes it too! Its not to srong but it leaves a sexy man smell behind. This really is a great product and is not expensive, under $10, and makes me wanna cuddle so I would recommend. O and the best part is my man is a PLUMBER so they can get stinky and it takes care of that too!
Abbeville , LA
My boyfriend uses this body wash and it smells so amazing! It doesnt take much for it to lather. Love the packaging with the pump as it makes it so much easier to use.
Akron, OH
Red Zone Old Spice Red Zone Swagger Scent Men's Body Wash uploaded by Peggy C.
This is a great product that my son loves to use and there isn’t any pros or cons and has a nice scent that smells great and a great value and not pricey at all and I will buy more again and recommend to others.
1,896 reviews
*gag* I honestly hate Old Spice.
This stuff smells like reeking garbage to me and I cannot stomach the smell.
It smells like a skunk.
Like the smell of something you can't pinpoint for a second and then a terrible smell that you can't get out of your mouth.
It's nasty.

*gag* I honestly hate Old Spice.
This stuff smells like reeking garbage to me and I cannot stomach the smell.
It smells like a skunk.