Red Zone Old Spice® Red Zone® Swagger® Scent Men’s Body Wash 3 oz uploaded by Marionette D.

BY OLD SPICE

Turn up your mansmell. Let’s admit it, men, we don’t have a lot of tricks up our collective sleeves. Sure, ladyfolk make their skin all sparkly and their hair asymmetrical, but the best we can do is choose a button-up or a sweater. That’s why it’s important to smell great. Old Spice® Red Zone® Body Wash enhances handsomeness and commands female attention. And that’s a pretty fancy trick, indeed. Swagger's subtle scent transforms your skin to feel like a smooth and hydrated playing field where confidence scores the winning touchdown. see more...

Tammy G.
Mooresville
My boys use this Swagger body wash. They are 17 & 21 and love most of the Old Spice product line. They use the deodorant as well as the body wash. OS is a great value and is usually on sale every time I go to buy more. I have tried the “name” brands for them but the prices along with small bottles are not worth it. Plus they keep going back to OS!!!
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Ooohhh! I love how my husband smell when he used this! Smells so good and fresh! He's been using it for years and can't go without it during our travel or out of town trips. He's a total Old Spice Swagger baby and I commend him for his good taste!
Kendra B.
This leaves my husband smelling fresh and cleanS. I purchased this at Walmart for our hospital stay. I don't like paying so much for such a small amount, but I also didn't want to mess with buying small containers and transferring from a large bottle.
Fanny C.
Tyrone, GA
This product has a strong scent, but it is not a bad scent. The body wash washes your body very nicely. I use this product everyday and I does its job quiet well. The product itself was pretty gentle on my skin. I would recommend thing this product to femAles even though it is for males uses.
Angelica G.
Obviously for men, but I have this in my bathroom and it's nice to use, my brothers and dad use it too, it's real good
james f.
I use it everyday and I love it alot works great and I would recommend it to everyone to try it out for themselves
christina v.
Rio Linda, CA
The smell of this is amazing, my husband uses this and he loves it. I noticed that his skin was smoother and that the scent lasts really long. This is the only body wash he will use.