Red Zone Old Spice Red Zone Collection Sweat Defense Extra Strong Swagger Scent Men's Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3X2.6 Oz

BY OLD SPICE

A man should leave behind traces of his greatness in the form of murals, A+ essays and quality carpentry. But an antiperspirant should appear invisible, like air or money you don’t have. That’s why Old Spice Swagger Sweat Defense Anti-perspirant & deodorant goes on clear, yet lasts all day long. It’s a fitting reminder that while the novels we write and the Swedish bookshelves we build may one day grow musty, our body smell should never. see more...

Sarah Y.
I am a female and I find most feminine deodorants just don't work for me. I use this twice a day everyday and find that it leaves me feeling dry and smelling fresh. This product has exceeded expectations, I will continue to purchase this. Good stuff!
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
Old Spice will forever be my go to! After I used it once, I could not stop buying it. The smell is unbelievably incredible and works 10x better than any women deodorant. They have different smells too so everyone can find one they love
Doriana S.
I have tried this, I know I am a girl but so what? it smelled pretty darn good lol, but I didn't really like the coverage very much, I still felt sticky.
Brittany B.
Richmond
I buy this deodorant set for my husband. He seems to enjoy them quite a bit. Long lasting odor control with an enjoyable scent.
Manuel P.
Bronx, NY
Love this product I always buy it and use it after every shower. It smells great and it feels great.
Candice R.
My husband uses this brand all the time and loves it. Keeps him from sweating and it smells great!
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
I buy these as gifts for my teenage nephews. Definitely something every teenage boy could use!
Cinta S.
Fort Campbell
I love the smell of my husband, I always buy this brand for him. Old spice never disappoints!
Roxana M.
I'm a woman that loves Old Spice! I don't know why but men deodorant is the best on me.
Vic S.
Thorold, ON
This has blessed me. lasts pretty much all day and doesn't make me smell too too bad!! So glad i bought this