BY OLD SPICE #53 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Red Zone deodorant provides 24 hour odor protection. Guaranteed* Swagger transforms unfresh men into legends of confidence.; Swagger transforms unfresh men into legends of confidence.; 24 hour odor protection. Guaranteed*; 2.25 Oz. see more...

David M.
Louisa, KY
I really like this product. The scent is nice and clean and not overly strong. So far with daily use I get about three to four weeks out it and haven’t noticed any body odor. Which is the whole goal especially since I sweat a lot. Overall highly recommend it, plus if you don’t like old spice guarantees it or your money back. So it’s a win -win.
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
Old Spice is my favorite deodorant because of the staying power I like many of the scents but Swagger and Pure Sport are my favorite. I have bought it for years. The invisible solid is the best because it leaves no sticky residue like clear gels can do and doesn’t leave a white residue like the white solids can do.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
My husbands go to. Luckily he isn’t a stinky guy to begin with. He likes the smell and it helps to reduce how sweaty his pits get (he works outside). He doesn’t have sensitive skin so the fragrance doesn’t bother him. It’s always easy to find in stores and usually have a bogo sale going on old spice products.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We live in the South. South Carolina to be specific. My boyfriend is a mechanic (so working out in the heat) and in the dead of summer when the heat and humidity is nearly suffocating and you are sweating in places you never dreamed of sweating, this stuff will keep you fresh and smelling amazing.
Kenzee E.
Van Wert, IA
I hate deodorant for women because the smell doesn’t last, so I’m always trying out the men’s deodorant. I have found that this deodorant leaves me smelling nice throughout the whole day without reapplying. The deodorant also has lasted me for a couple months. I highly recommend Old Spice
Callie H.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I first started using this product I loved it. The fragrance lasted a long time and it didn’t feel overly creamy. Overtime I started having a burning sensation and a rash breakout on my skin. I quickly stopped using the product and my skin healed. Be careful with this brand.
Janneth E.
PANORAMA CITY, CA
I buy this for my son and my husband it smell very good and keeps them smelling good all day specially my son that he's into sports and he's already getting to he's teens he likes it alot says it's he's to go plan to meeting girls.. hahaha I love that it keeps them smelling good.
sarahi f.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love this deoderant i sweat from my pits alot lol ivw struggle to find the right one i even used a medicated nothing works and i started using my husbands brand that he uses and it turned out to be perfect i recommend doesnt matte if your a girl what works works lol
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
My husband loves this deodorant by Old Spice! It is super long lasting, so he only needs to apply once. Super gentle on the skin. He uses it once in the morning and it lasts all day. I buy this for him often! Highly recommend for any guys who like to smell great!
Emily J.
Loveland, OH
Im a sweaty girl and I work out a decent bit. I find that men's deodorant typically lasts better for me so when I hit the gym I use old spice. I love the smell and the cool feeling upon application and I don't feel the need to reapply once I finish
John S.
Sherman, TX
I like this deodorant, but sometimes it causes crazy itching. Does anyone else experience this? Other forms of Old Spice Swagger don't; only this one causes it.