Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantMen's DeodorantsOld Spice
Red Zone Red Zone Collection Swagger Scent Men\'s Deodorant

Red Zone Old Spice Red Zone Collection Swagger Scent Men\'s Deodorant

Red Zone deodorant provides 24 hour odor protection. Guaranteed* Swagger transforms unfresh men into legends of confidence.; Swagger transforms unfresh men into legends of confidence.; 24 hour odor protection. Guaranteed*; 2.25 Oz.

I like this deodorant, but sometimes it causes crazy itching. Does anyone else experience this? Other forms of Old Spice Swagger don't; only this one causes it.
Start your review of Red Zone Old Spice Red Zone Collection Swagger Scent Men\'s Deodorant!
Heather L.
Knollwood, TX
This is by far my favorite deodorant my husband uses. I sometimes steal some when I’m about to workout because I know it works amazing. Not only does it do what it’s suppose to, it smells so good!!!
Michelle E.
Nolanville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ladies let me tell you how amazing this smells if you haven't smelled it on your man your missing out if your like me I love a good smelling man and this leaves your man smelling great pair it with the swagger body wash
Praseetha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great price! Not cakey at all. Lasts all day. Very useful in Texas heat. My husband uses it daily.
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells great! Its last all day long, you can get them pretty cheap from walmart and other places. My cousin started to use them and works great for him as well .
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Red Zone Old Spice Red Zone Collection Swagger Scent Men\'s Deodorant uploaded by Tessa F.
My stinky husband knows he needs to do everything possible to keep up on his natural body odor. After a few trial and error we found Old Spice Swagger not only smells like he is wearing cologne, which he won't do unfortunately but really helps fight the smell no matter how much he works up a sweat. We both love the price and how well it works.
Luna S.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This is my favorite scent for my husband to wear, the smell of this mixed with his natural scent is magical. It works well, stays on all day and it is affordable.
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Teenage sons love this can not get enough of it and use the whole collection. They smell wonderful all day all night. They have had no problems with this and they smell phenomenal and yes the girls go wild 😂
Callie S.
Mc Donald, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I first started using this product I loved it. The fragrance lasted a long time and it didn’t feel overly creamy. Overtime I started having a burning sensation and a rash breakout on my skin. I quickly stopped using the product and my skin healed. Be careful with this brand.
Sehab V.
Paule Ave
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good smelling deodorant, but after a while I feel it doesn't protect. I have to keep reapplying throughout the day. I can't wear it to the gym because I'm afraid it wouldn't protect.
Holly S.
Farmington, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When my husband wears this... It's literally like the commercial.. I'm all over him! He smells so good! I always make sure to stock up on this for him! It's a win win ladies and gents! Just go... Throw you money at them! Buy it! Why you still reading this.. seriously... Trust me... Smells so good 🤤