Red Wolf Halloween Contact Lenses

by none

#22 in Contact Lenses

Accumulate yourself deep into the tight-knit world of the wolf pack with these special effects Red Wolf contact lenses. No costume is complete without the proper optical look. These Red Wolf contacts will help you add the finishing touches your new persona. All Red Wolf contact lenses are 38% water and sold as single vials. Sales are final on all Halloween/special-effects contact lenses. No refunds or exchanges. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Wolf Halloween Contact Lenses!
Anderson, IN
I started using these conta ts after a recommendation from a friend who works at a haunted house! I have tried other brands and they didn't feel very comfortable after an hour of being in but this brand is so comfortable in my eyes even after a couple of hours of use! I purchased the red contacts to go with my costume for a Halloween party and recieved so many compliments on how spooky my eyes looked and everyone wanted to know my secret! I was able to pull off a very scary she devil and my eyes thank you for a great contacts that dont irritate my eyes after an hour of being in!! I highly recommend you giving this brand a try for your next costume!
Full, Long, Curled
Angola , NY
These aren’t the exact lenses I used I couldn’t find them on here, they’re actually from ttdeye and they’re amazing. Good quality, not too expensive and lots of fun for the night. I would but from there again.
Full, Long
Shafer, MN
These were so fun for my Halloween costume! Only flaws were that they definitely felt like they could only be worn for a short time, and packaging isn’t the greatest. Made for some fun spooky looks though. Price was good too!
Long
Wirtz, VA
Red Wolf Halloween Contact Lenses uploaded by Lindsey B.
I came across RX Halloween contacts a few years ago when I used to work as an actor at a haunted trail during Halloween. I was looking for something to add more depth to my costumes, something that would really terrify the customers. While searching online I came across 2 very reputable and reliable sources to purchase my spooky contact lenses. The first website is wickedeyez.com. They have a great selection of prescription and non-prescription Halloween lenses. The second site is pinkyparadise.com. In my opinion they have one of the LARGEST selections of BOTH prescription and non-prescription Halloween lenses that I have seen compared to other websites. I have purchased from both sites and have been extremely happy with both. However if you're not looking to spend a ton of money I would recommend Pinky Paradise, as you will end up spending about half the price on lenses from Pinky Paradise compared to what you will spend on lenses from Wicked Eyez. Regardless of where you purchase your Halloween lenses I can tell you that they do not disappoint. They are just the thing to take your costume to the next level. The only con that I can think of is that these lenses are a little larger than regular contact lenses. But once you get them in and positioned correctly your eyes adjust pretty quickly. All in all, I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone
Long, Straight
Brooklyn, NY
Red Wolf Halloween Contact Lenses uploaded by Elyza V.
I love pinky paradise circle lenses!! They’re perfect for Halloween makeups! I use them a lot, and they’re very durable and can be reused many many times. The quality is great and safe for the eyes!!
Thin
Escanaba, MI
I loved these! the affect was just amazing and didn't burn my eyes at all! When I bought these I was new to contacts in general and they were pretty easy to slide onto my eyes. make sure you put them on before any kind of makeup but makes it really weird to stare at yourself while doing your makeup. LOL
Short
Salem, VA
I love how you can add certain makeup by someone who knows how to apply it and really come out looking so real it will scare your momma it looks so real!!!
Mukwonago, WI
Too soft to fit into the eyes. Its better to be professional instead of online that way you get right diameter and if need prescription.
Louisa, KY
Love these not just for Halloween. I love the dramatic look wearing contacts can give a person from day to day
Full, Long
Sumter
Made my eyes look cool! Didn’t irritate my eyes the first time, but it slowly did as I wore them
Thin, Long, Straight