Red Vines Super Ropes, 34 inch, 15 ea uploaded by Marianne F.

BY RED VINES

34" Of Candy! Soft & Chewy Texture 15 Count Kosher 15 - 34 Inch Super Ropes&Reg; ~ Net Wt 30 Oz (850G) Made In Usa see more...

• Where can you find these I have never seen it before but ...1 Answers
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to get these all the time when I used to go to my cousin's baseball games. They were one of my favorite candies to get from the concession stand. I loved that they were super long & not too expensive either. They were really good too.
Kris H.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of red vines and was really looking forward to these but I'm wondering if my batch was a little old as they were a little closer to Twizzlers in their consistency and I wasn't a huge fan. Flavor was good just didn't love the taffy like chew. Hard in the teeth.
Haylee H.
The flavor of this candy is alright, I'm definitely not a super fan of it. However, they do appeal to kids because of their length, I mean, what kind of kid wouldn't want a 34 inch long rope of candy?! The idea is in the right place, but the flavoring could be better.
Daphne W.
Tacoma
They are sooo good, soft and chewy!! You can't just stop at one or two - more like 10 or so. One of my favorites candy/snacks to munch on while watching movies at home or in the theater. Best licorice out there!!!
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so yummy and soft and chewy and I remember eating them as a child and I'm so excited about introducing these treats to my grandchildren now!!!
Marianne F.
San Francisco, CA
I love the taste of sweetness but it's lacking a flavor and the texture is a little bit chewy for me. But nice individual packaging.
Martha M.
Gilbert, AZ
These are pretty good only they are really chewy and got stuck on my teeth. I prefer other candies than these.
Ashley  R.
San Gabriel, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing like the old school. I love these and It reminds when I was a child. The tastes are really good.
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
I loved these as a kid and still love them! They taste great and are fun to eat. My kids love them too!
Angela C.
These are delicious and fun. They remind me of my childhood. My children love them too.
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
Where can you find these I have never seen it before but they look good.

Amazon