BY RED VINE

One Pound Bag Always Fat Free No Preservatives Very Low Sodium Kosher Certified ;

• So now~~Which is your favorite kind? The red ones or the...5 Answers
  • Don't they have a black licorice flavor? 2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite, Red or Black? 5 Answers
Red Vines Red & Black Mixed, Bites Size, 16 oz
  • "I am not a fan of black licorice so I would rather the bag not be mixed and just have the bite sized pieces of the red ones. " in 7 reviews
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love the red vines red but not the black ones. I buy these at Walmart or target, I eat them occasionally. I also share them with my mother. They are to my surprise very affordable. I would recommend these to everyone and I'm pretty sure everyone has tried these. They are a staple, a must have, must try. My only complaint is that I tend to get more black than red. I always separate the 2 colors and I get frustrated because I don't want more black. I think the bag assortment should be more fair and be equal.
Becca L.
Irvine, CA
ABSOLUTE TRASH!

I grew up on the East Coast where Red Vines are non-existent, and once my mom brought some back from a trip out to California and brought a bag back. I shared them with my high school soccer team and NO ONE WOULD EAT THEM! We all know high school athletes are always hungry and will eat just about anything, especially junk food.

I live in California now and still refuse to convert from Twizzlers. Whenever someone is shocked I don't like Red Vines I just tell them that story and move on.
Alexa C.
Barrington, RI
Red Vines are the classic licorice, if a little bit on the plastic-y side. They are not overpoweringly flavorful which is a plus, but they're not the best licorice option out there.
For AVPM/AVPS/AVPSY fans (shows in which Red Vines were often discussed and eaten) they were a bit of a letdown, but overall, just your average licorice.
Tia S.
Salem, OR
Considering I am not a fan of black licorice AT ALL, obviously this is not my favorite thing in the world. Give me all the red ones and we'll call it good, but I would not buy this product for myself. I do see, however how if you like both it could be a great way to spice things up!!
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The first time I tried red vines was when I was abroad and I LOVED them. I found this bag back home and was so excited. I was not a fan of the black liquorice (then again, I was never fond of it). This is a great alternative to those of who are getting bored with twizzlers ;-)
Erica R.
I like black licorice, but I'm not a fan of the texture of the these. In addition, by mixing the red and black, the red pieces pick up the black licorice taste. Even though I like the black licorice flavor, I don't want it to be mixed with the red flavor. I think it would be better to keep the flavors separate.
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I love red vines....just not the black ones. I would just eat all the reds and by the end you would have a bag of black licorice left over XD It's okay though, they would never go to waste because I would give them to my younger brother
Alyssa V.
Marion, IA
I have always thought Red Vines makes the best licorice. I love the bites as well. I prefer the red to the black, and when they are all mixed together the flavors tend to blend a bit, so if you don't like one of the flavors I wouldn't recommend this bag. Otherwise very good!
Ashley B.
Cuba, MO
Being kind of a cheap-skate, I bought these one time instead of Twizzlers because they cost less... You could definitely tell why they cost less... They were absolutely DISGUSTING. I will never, ever buy them again!
Katie M.
Red Vines are not that great. Not very flavorful, the texture is too waxy. Its gross and doesn't feel right on the taste buds. Twizzlers are much better! If I had to choose between the two I would choose Twizzlers!
brionna g.
Which is your favorite, Red or Black?
HEATHER B.
So now~~Which is your favorite kind? The red ones or the black ones? interesting fact out of myself and 3 siblings (with a wide age gap) We all love BLACK LICORICE!!!
Robin Y.
Do you prefer redvine or twizzlers?
Tony T.
Don't they have a black licorice flavor?
Amanda C.
Chesterfield, VA
How many flavors does Redvines offer?