BY RED VINE

One Pound Bag Always Fat Free No Preservatives Very Low Sodium Kosher Certified ;

• So now~~Which is your favorite kind? The red ones or the black o...5 Answers
  • Don't they have a black licorice flavor? 2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite, Red or Black? 5 Answers
Red Vines Red & Black Mixed, Bites Size, 16 oz
  • "I am not a fan of black licorice so I would rather the bag not be mixed and just have the bite sized pieces of the red ones. " in 7 reviews
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
One of my favorite candies. Easy to eat and good snack when you watching something. I like red one more but black is not bad too.
Krystle L.
Krystle L.
The taste ok, the only this that it is very chewy compared to their competitor. It gets stuck in the teeth easily.
Erica R.
Erica R.
I like black licorice, but I'm not a fan of the texture of the these. In addition, by mixing the red and black, the red pieces pick up the black licorice taste. Even though I like the black licorice flavor, I don't want it to be mixed with the red flavor. I think it would be better to keep the flavors separate.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good for making mixed candy bags or for taking to the movies. I love red vines but I find that they last longer when they are full size. I am also not a fan of the black licorice but love the red ones!
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Ewa Beach, HI
These are not my cup of tea. They taste like plastic and are entirely too rubbery. I prefer twizzlers. I HATE the black ones as well. They're a cheap knock off to licorice.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
I love Red Vines, especially the bite sized ones. They are so easy and fun to snack on and they are great for travel.
danielle l.
danielle l.
Lake Charles, LA
Yuck yuck yuck. licorice is disgusting. especially black licorice. ewwwww! lol
Tia S.
Tia S.
Keizer, OR
Considering I am not a fan of black licorice AT ALL, obviously this is not my favorite thing in the world. Give me all the red ones and we'll call it good, but I would not buy this product for myself. I do see, however how if you like both it could be a great way to spice things up!!
Becca L.
Becca L.
Irvine, CA
ABSOLUTE TRASH!

I grew up on the East Coast where Red Vines are non-existent, and once my mom brought some back from a trip out to California and brought a bag back. I shared them with my high school soccer team and NO ONE WOULD EAT THEM! We all know high school athletes are always hungry and will eat just about anything, especially junk food.

I live in California now and still refuse to convert from Twizzlers. Whenever someone is shocked I don't like Red Vines I just tell them that story and move on.
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love the red vines red but not the black ones. I buy these at Walmart or target, I eat them occasionally. I also share them with my mother. They are to my surprise very affordable. I would recommend these to everyone and I'm pretty sure everyone has tried these. They are a staple, a must have, must try. My only complaint is that I tend to get more black than red. I always separate the 2 colors and I get frustrated because I don't want more black. I think the bag assortment should be more fair and be equal.
HEATHER B.
HEATHER B.
So now~~Which is your favorite kind? The red ones or the black ones? interesting fact out of myself and 3 siblings (with a wide age gap) We all love BLACK LICORICE!!!
brionna g.
brionna g.
Which is your favorite, Red or Black?
Robin Y.
Robin Y.
Do you prefer redvine or twizzlers?
Tony T.
Tony T.
Don't they have a black licorice flavor?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chesterfield, VA
How many flavors does Redvines offer?