Red Vines Original Red

by Red Vines

Red Vines® candy is the deliciously rewarding treat that has been making special moments even sweeter for generations. Whether you pick-up the classic tray at the movie theater concession stand or bring them on a family road trip, Red Vines® candy has been an essential part of celebrating life’s sweet moments for decades.

Why do some people like these more than twizzlers!?
How many have you ate in one day?
What’s your favorite redvines flavor?
Start your review of Red Vines Original Red!
Product Highlights
These are one of my top favorite candies and they stopped selling them at Walmart...I finally found them locally at a family dollar store.in reviews
I could eat a whole bag of them, which I almost did when I received them in my Nurture VoxBox.in reviews
I love red vines, I could eat the whole bag... lol really great flavor and its has to be soft when I buy them.in reviews
Red vines is my favorite licorice I could eat a whole tub of it, its a tradition to buy a bucket of red vines to take camping and eat them while enjoying the great outdoorsin reviews
My retail store would always get a huge box of candy as a Christmas gift from our corporate office and there was always a tub of Red Vines in it...and we would never eat them!!!in reviews
Melonie  R.
Deltona, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Red Vines Original Red uploaded by Melonie  R.
I got these in a box of candy I entered for a contest and I was so excited because they make me think of twislers and I love twislers too. I ate the hole package almost in one sitting they were that good . RedVines Original Red Twists
catherine F.
La Mesa, CA
Red Vines Original Red uploaded by catherine F.
Red Vines are a gift from heaven, they are tasty chewy and delightful, perfect for those of us watching our weight. They are a non-guilt food. Red Vine are the perfect food to eat at a movie theater no fuss no muss nothing to clean up and they don’t make any crunchy noises when you eat them. The silent secret food that no one needs to know you are eating, which mean more for you since you don’t have to share.
Austin S.
Lebanon, IN
Red Vines Original Red uploaded by Austin S.
These are actually quite good if you like licorice, and I'd even give them a try if you don't usually prefer the taste! It's just a hint of licorice flavor and more of a fruity sweet cherry flavor! I think they are just a little too stiff and could be a little softer on the teeth, otherwise I would give them 5 stars!
Jennifer K.
Lowell, MA
Red Vines Original Red uploaded by Jennifer K.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind giving this a zero star review. I've only seen this in the store during checkout, but I've never really been interested to try them. I received a pack in my Homecoming Vox Box and was interested. As soon as I tried it, no thank you! I love twizzlers so I was hoping it would be a somewhat dupe, but nope! It has a totally different taste, it's more of a licorice taste. And the texture is different and it's not as thick as twizzlers. I wouldn't really recommend to a friend.
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Kroger
For me these put Twizzlers to shame. Always soft and fresh when I purchase them. We always get them either at the movies or for stay at home movie night.
Danielle P.
Lewiston, NY
I have loved Redvines forever. One of my favorite candy. They are super yummy. My family and I literally ate the entire bag in a day. We have loved them.
Kayle A.
Palmetto, FL
Honestly, these weren't THAT bad although I hate licorice. I tried one, and because I've never really been into licorice , I gave them to someone who did, and they were "okay" according to them. I'd rather have a twizzler, but i received these for free in the voxbox for testing purposes.
Hannah A.
Liberty, KY
I am more of Twizzler fan! These had a dry taste. They are fat free though! They almost have a cough syrup type taste..
Natasha D.
Westfield, MA
Got these in nurturevoxbox and really did not like them. Have 3 kids, they didn't like them at all. Tastes like plastic and strange aftertaste, taste very artificial too
Christine  R.
Kingston, NY
I received these in my nurture voxbox to try and review them. I honestly have to say that I didn't like them. The taste reminded me of pepto bismal. I didn't like the texture either. My two kids that love sweets also tried them and did not like them at all. Thanks for the opportunity to try them but I'll have to give them a thumbs down.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...