Add a Photo

By RED VINES
#185 in Gummy Candy

Red Vines® candy is the deliciously rewarding treat that has been making special moments even sweeter for generations. Whether you pick-up the classic tray at the movie theater concession stand or bring them on a family road trip, Red Vines® candy has been an essential part of celebrating life’s sweet moments for decades.

Photos (114)
Mlaikah N.
Mlaikah N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love twizzlers but i hate licorice . i was expecting to like this product but it tasted horrible i would not recommend these to someone who hates licorice as much as i do . i had recently tried them from my freind who got the homecoming vox box. i was so excited to try them but when i put it in my mouth i was just so sad that something that looks so good could taste like medicine
Melody W.
Melody W.
I have been enjoying redvines since I was small. One of my dad's favorites, it quickly became one of my own. It is nice that is low in fat too! I coud easily polish off a box on my own - they are also perfect for taking to the movies! I often purcahse them at my local Walgreens, but you can get a larger bag at places like Wal-Mart and Target as well. Such a nostalgic candy!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Portland, OR
Red Vines are my go to candy because they are not too sweet, not too hard and easy to share and to take with me where ever I am going. It seems like people are always excited to have them and they stave off hunger!! They are the official candy of late night studying, beach trips and camping. You can find me in the candy aisle grabbing these on Saturday night.
Isabelle M.
Isabelle M.
I heard these were popular in the West Coast so I picked them up at my local Walmart and they were pretty good priced for the amount you get. I expected them to be like twizzlers but better. In my opinion, they taste too much like a mix of licorice and medicine. I definitely prefer twizzlers over these!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Philadelphia, PA
These candies are so good. They have an old fashioned taste to them, I really like the glazed feel, flavor to them. They are so different from other candies like them. Great for movie nights, I always make sure to grab a pack and introduce them to all my friends who might not know about them.
Timber C.
Timber C.
Peoria, IL
I found these during a Voxbox and have been addicted ever since. My grandma loves twizzlers. I never really did so I didn't think I would like these. I'm SO glad I got to try them. (My booty is less glad. 😉) But I get them for parties and everything now. So delish. On my must have list.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
I love buying Red Vines because they are cheap and a classic, but I personally think they taste like plastic. These can be found at almost any grocery store, but I like to purchase them at Walmart because you can get them for a dollar! Not my favorite, but a trustworthy family favorite!
yesica b.
yesica b.
Soledad, CA
I liked them they are not to sweet wich i like when it comes to candy it was my first time trying this brand and i really injoyd them my and they are affordable their a lot in one bag so thats good the only thing is that my kids didn't like them so i will only buy yhem for me.
Jacki B.
Jacki B.
These are one of my favorite candies. Regardless of what anyone says, they are better than Twizzlers. They have have perfect amount of chewiness and sweetness. I think the fact that Darren Criss likes these is evidence enough that these are the best candies on this Earth!
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
I have always loved these growing up. They are flavorful and chewy. I think they are the perfect snack food. I believe they are reasonably priced and compared to other brands they are consistent with a good product. I would definitely recommend to others
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have never had Red Vines and I love licorice! Are they better than Twizzlers?
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Does any theatre still sell these?
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Does anybody else really love to use Red Vines as a straw when drinking soda?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do these taste like twizzlers
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
I've always wanted to try these! Are they better than twizzlers?