BY RED VINES

Red Vines® candy is the deliciously rewarding treat that has been making special moments even sweeter for generations. Whether you pick-up the classic tray at the movie theater concession stand or bring them on a family road trip, Red Vines® candy has been an essential part of celebrating life’s sweet moments for decades.

Buy on Target*
  • "These are one of my top favorite candies and they stopped selling them at Walmart...I finally found them locally at a family dollar store." in 8 reviews
  • "Red vines is my favorite licorice I could eat a whole tub of it, its a tradition to buy a bucket of red vines to take camping and eat them while enjoying the great outdoors" in 7 reviews
  • "I could eat a whole bag of them, which I almost did when I received them in my Nurture VoxBox." in 7 reviews
  • "I love red vines, I could eat the whole bag... lol really great flavor and its has to be soft when I buy them." in 7 reviews
  • "My kids loved these they said that it taste like bubblegum they really enjoyed them and I enjoyed them even more being fat free and tasty" in 6 reviews
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Review for: Red Vines Twists, Original Red, Red Vines Original Red Twists 26 oz, Licorice Whips, Red Vines Original Red Twists 2 oz more...
Red vine original red licorice is my favorite! this was one of my favorite childhood candies and is till buy these everytime I go to a ballfield or a movie theatre. my entire family loves these! I always recommend these to people. can find them almost anywhere!
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are sooo good, soft and chewy!! You can't just stop at one or two - more like 10 or so. One of my favorites candy/snacks to munch on while watching movies at home or in the theater. Best licorice out there!!!
Alexis V.
Fort Lauderdale
Way better then twizzlers. Don't taste fake like twizzlers and red vines are only a dollar at target or Walmart. Red vines are my favorite candy. For sure a go to snack. Love red vines so much the taste is great.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I don't know what it is. Red vines basically have hardly any flavor, and the texture is weird, but that's exactly why I love them! I could buy the 1lb bag and sit there and eat it no problem. Which is awful. But that's how good I think they are.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I could give no stars I would. These are awful when you’ve grown up eating Twizzlers. After moving to the west coast, I noticed they were everywhere so I bought some. Immediately threw them out after one bite. Tasteless!
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
One of my favorite gummy candies!! Such a great flavor. I try to avoid too much sweets but this is definitely a cheat! I've tried similar even the store brand version and nothing truly compares. Highly recommend!
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
These are the original twizzler!! EXCEPT BETTER! I absolutely love these things I remember getting them at the football games when I was a little kid and they were super long.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Simple, and great tasting. A classic, I'll always stick with the original red as my go to! Cheap, you can buy them in bulk if you really love them and save more money that way. 0 trans fat which is great!
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not just for the movies.  I love red vines licorice.  Love it when they have a little snap to them.  Low in fat, easy to share and not too sweet.  You can find these in almost any grocery or drug store and are often on sale.
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Red Vines Original Red are my very favorite licorice. They are my go to movie theater candy and they are super fun to use as a straw, have been doing that since I was a kid! I also like they are a low fat food.
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have never had Red Vines and I love licorice! Are they better than Twizzlers?
Mayra J.
Does any theatre still sell these?
Meredith C.
Does anybody else really love to use Red Vines as a straw when drinking soda?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do these taste like twizzlers
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I've always wanted to try these! Are they better than twizzlers?