BY RED VINES

Red Vines® candy is the deliciously rewarding treat that has been making special moments even sweeter for generations. Whether you pick-up the classic tray at the movie theater concession stand or bring them on a family road trip, Red Vines® candy has been an essential part of celebrating life’s sweet moments for decades.

Red Vines Original Red
  • "These are one of my top favorite candies and they stopped selling them at Walmart...I finally found them locally at a family dollar store." in 8 reviews
  • "Red vines is my favorite licorice I could eat a whole tub of it, its a tradition to buy a bucket of red vines to take camping and eat them while enjoying the great outdoors" in 7 reviews
  • "I could eat a whole bag of them, which I almost did when I received them in my Nurture VoxBox." in 7 reviews
  • "I love red vines, I could eat the whole bag... lol really great flavor and its has to be soft when I buy them." in 7 reviews
  • "My kids loved these they said that it taste like bubblegum they really enjoyed them and I enjoyed them even more being fat free and tasty" in 6 reviews
Sarah C.
Portland, OR
Red Vines are my go to candy because they are not too sweet, not too hard and easy to share and to take with me where ever I am going. It seems like people are always excited to have them and they stave off hunger!! They are the official candy of late night studying, beach trips and camping. You can find me in the candy aisle grabbing these on Saturday night.
Isabelle M.
I heard these were popular in the West Coast so I picked them up at my local Walmart and they were pretty good priced for the amount you get. I expected them to be like twizzlers but better. In my opinion, they taste too much like a mix of licorice and medicine. I definitely prefer twizzlers over these!
Jessica H.
Philadelphia, PA
These candies are so good. They have an old fashioned taste to them, I really like the glazed feel, flavor to them. They are so different from other candies like them. Great for movie nights, I always make sure to grab a pack and introduce them to all my friends who might not know about them.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
I love buying Red Vines because they are cheap and a classic, but I personally think they taste like plastic. These can be found at almost any grocery store, but I like to purchase them at Walmart because you can get them for a dollar! Not my favorite, but a trustworthy family favorite!
Timber C.
Peoria, IL
I found these during a Voxbox and have been addicted ever since. My grandma loves twizzlers. I never really did so I didn't think I would like these. I'm SO glad I got to try them. (My booty is less glad. 😉) But I get them for parties and everything now. So delish. On my must have list.
yesica b.
Soledad, CA
I liked them they are not to sweet wich i like when it comes to candy it was my first time trying this brand and i really injoyd them my and they are affordable their a lot in one bag so thats good the only thing is that my kids didn't like them so i will only buy yhem for me.
Jacki B.
These are one of my favorite candies. Regardless of what anyone says, they are better than Twizzlers. They have have perfect amount of chewiness and sweetness. I think the fact that Darren Criss likes these is evidence enough that these are the best candies on this Earth!
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
Best candy ever! The flavor is always there! I get mine from am/pm or any gas station. The packaging could be a little better. But this candy is way better than any other competitors. I repurchase these all the time. Must have for movies
Jennifer K.
Red Vines are my very favorite licorice candy! While I like other licorice, the Red Vines flavor is one of a kind! You can get a huge bag for relatively inexpensive, and they are readily available at most retailers!
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I will always be a Red Vine girl. I used these for my engagement party by making them into a knot. So sweet and fruity and just chewy enough. I would pick Red Vines over Twizlers any day of the week. No comparison
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have never had Red Vines and I love licorice! Are they better than Twizzlers?
Mayra J.
Does any theatre still sell these?
Meredith C.
Does anybody else really love to use Red Vines as a straw when drinking soda?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do these taste like twizzlers
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I've always wanted to try these! Are they better than twizzlers?