BY RED VINES

1 Bag = 8 oz; Twists - Original Red. Always fat free. No preservatives. Very low sodium. Product of USA. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=4136400232'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Red Vines Jumbo Black Twists Bag
  • "I hate black licorice never liked it, they have a very weird taste to them." in 2 reviews
  • "It's ok, it's probably better to eat these at a movie theater because they taste bland and not high in sugar like other snacks." in 1 review
  • "Love these they are always fresh although u must like black licorice to enjoy." in 1 review
  • "My boy's loved them butt I like a solid piece not a hollow butt if you as 're looking for a light snack it's perfect for you" in 1 review
  • "these are some amazing licorice i love them so much i have been eating red ones since i ve been a young boy and when i tatsted the black one's i loved them. " in 1 review
Jessica C.
Corning, NY
I tried these because of Leslie Knope (Parks & Recreation.) My family will never be a "Red Vines Family." I'm with Ben Wyatt on this one. I now know that I am firmly #TeamTwizzler. Red Vines smell a bit like medicine with a hint of death and that's pretty much what they taste like. But my dad likes them. (He would.)
Asia O.
Kingston, NY
I do not like this brand! I already hate black licorice and this brand makes it worse for me. It tastes so weird. The red ones are better, but still have a weird taste. I prefer Twizzlers 100%
Desiree B.
Simi Valley, CA
Great candy to eat at the movie theaters as they're not crunchy and loud! Red Vines are great to satisfy a sweet craving and they're fat free but try not to eat the whole bag! Just be wary, it does get stuck in your teeth.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
When i first saw these I couldn't believe my eyes. i didn't know red vines made black licorice. But since I love red vines (the red ones) I decided to give it a try. But unfortunately these black ones were gross.
Heather W.
Spokane, WA
I love red vines but, have never been a fan of black licorice. If you prefer black licorice or like though this will be a great product for you all of the same quality that goes into making those delicious red vines but, with the original flavor of licorice.
Phyllis J.
Dillsboro, IN
I'm not much for the black licorice . I love the red the best. It taste just like fruit . I bought it for my twins growing up and they loved it. They still buy red vines & they are 28.
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a fan of licorice, it has like a minty taste to it is the best way to describe it, very chewy I don't like it because it always gets stuck on my teeth. so I wouldn't recommend it.
Danielle J.
Nixa, MO
Not a fan of black licorice. Doesn't matter the brand. It has a very bitter, musty taste. If you want to taste Red Vines, try the red licorice. It has a very sweet flavor.
Alexandra G.
Attleboro, MA
I absolutely dislike Red Vines. Tastes almost like Wax with a hint of flavor that's not even really a flavor. For me 1 would absolutely give this no more than 1 star.
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Black licorice usually isn't for me this wasn't as bad as would have thought, still think cherry is better! But it is not too bad health wise so guilty free snack...
Alisha H.
Cleveland, OH
How strong is the black licorice flavor?
michelle e.
What goes good with these
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How many calories are in each serving size?