Red Vines Black Licorice Twists  uploaded by Caitlynne K.

BY RED VINES

Red Vines Black Licorice Twists - 64 oz. The makers of America's favorite Red Vines serve up a traditional treat with these black licorice twists. Red Vines Black Licorice Twists are an old time licorice, with a rich smooth taste and a chewy texture, perfect for those who like black licorice. Red Vines Black Licorice Twists are fat free, have no preservatives and are very low in sodium. The tub is air tight to keep your licorice whips fresh. see more...

• Does anyone like the black licorice variety more than the originals?3 Answers
  • Anyone else still use them as a straw like we did as kids? Lol 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I dont really like black licorice so im not a huge fan, but it wasnt horrible." in 1 review
  • "Love black licorice, and though I have tried many brands, I still consider this brand to be the best." in 1 review
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
Black Licorice is one of my favorite "candies" but these are just black licorice flavored, there isn't any anise seed in them. They are probably really good if you are not super into black licorice flavoring. I would rather buy the soft licorice from a smaller home made brand with real flavors.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love black licorice, and though I have tried many brands, I still consider this brand to be the best. Always fresh tasting and cut so nicely. A definite must have treat for the movies. I also bring red licorice too and love eating them together.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I absolutely hate black licorice and do not really get why people like it. I think that this is one of those types of candies that you have to have an acquired taste for or you will not like it. It reminds me of those hard anise candies that people like.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
I'm saying this as a person who does like black licorice: these are just meh. They aren't really as strongly or richly flavored as most licorice, they aren't even all that sweet, in fact they seem a little bland to me.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love love love the flavor of black licorice, but the chewiness of this product and the flavor together was a bad combination. I love the original licorice from red vines, and I love black licorice, but this product was disappointing.
Allyson  M.
I've never been a fan of black licorice, but I will occasionally try it just to see if my taste buds have shifted... Let's just say I don't think my taste buds will ever like black licorice and they were super hard. Terrible...
Diana H.
Sweet black licorice is a thousand times better than salted black licorice, so for that I have to give it two stars. It still taste pretty terrible, but it could be worse. Definitely prefer the red variety, though.
Karina L.
Kerman, CA
I love black licorice. Many people think it tastes like medicine, but I don't. I don't think so. Best part is that I'm the only one in my home who likes it so I don't have to share!
April M.
Moyock, NC
I've never been a fan of black licorice. I've never understood what is so appetizing to prior about it. However they are reasonably priced for those that do enjoy black licorice.
Justine A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Seriously my favorite all time licorice ever. i am a big fan of licorice in general and this is my go to. It is easily available in various stores which is nice.
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
Anyone else still use them as a straw like we did as kids? Lol
Heather M.
Does anyone like the black licorice variety more than the originals?