Red Velvet Velvet Lip Kit

by Kylie Cosmetics

The KYLIE COSMETICS Red Velvet Velvet Lip Kit is your secret weapon to create the perfect 'Kylie Jenner lip'. Each Lip Kit comes with a Velvet Liquid Lipstick and matching Lip Liner.

Red Velvet Lip Liner: Dimethicone, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ERed Velvet Velvet Liquid Lipstick: Isododecane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentylene Glycol, Flavor, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Velvet Velvet Lip Kit!
Austin, TX
Red Velvet Velvet Lip Kit uploaded by Jana G.
First let me start with this Lip Kit smells like Red Velvet! I love wearing it on date nights. Easy to use and fast to apply. It doesn’t feel like it sucks the moisture out of my lips. I would recommend this to someone that needs something to last for awhile.
Watertown
This is a lip kit that every red lip loving person should have in their collection. It’s a cherry 🍒 red of the brightest, most vivid caliber. The red lip liner is amazing. Creamy, long lasting and matches the liquid lip flawlessly. The velvet formula is not drying at all, so comfortable, and lasts hours. Slightly transfers but that is fine for myself, but, if you are not, I would suggest her matte formula. These lip kits last forever and the price point isn’t bad considering it is two products. Also, it smells like vanilla cupcakes and I am living for it. I highly recommend.
Red Velvet Velvet Lip Kit uploaded by Sandy P.
Love this lip color but the pencil is definitely not great. It broke after a few uses and now barley works. The colors on the left from the pencil and the right is the lipstick. It also smells amazing!!
Los Angeles, CA
It’s so nice to have a pencil that perfectly matches your lipstick! It makes your life so much easier , and makes your lips look so much better! I really like red velvet cause it more of a cool dark red, it looks so pretty , as far as the formula is not that long lasting and it does tend to bleed, but it doesn’t feel heavy or sticky which makes it easy to just reapply
Sanford, ME
I'm sorry for this review. I'm all about Kylie and supporting her, but I'm not a fan of her glosses. It doesn't last. If they made a long lasting lip kit I would totally try it.
Munster, IN
Red Velvet Velvet Lip Kit uploaded by Gianna D.
Red Velvet Velvet Lip Kit uploaded by Gianna D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this! So vibrant and stays on all night long! I recommend putting chapstick on first to make sure your lips don’t get super dry after applying because it tends to really stay on. Overall I’m super satisfied and love the color!
This matte lip kit is super nice. The price is a little much for the product but it is nice that you get the matte lipstick and the liner with the package. The wear of the lipstick is not long lasting you may have to reapply. Also the liner should be applied to the entire lip not just lining the lip this will help with the wear of it.
Lafayette, IN
I love the velvet formula. It stays on pretty well and the formula is hydrating unlike the matte that dries me out a little bit. This color is seriously the perfect red. So happy it came with the liner too