Red Stripe Light Lager Beer

by Red Stripe

A refreshing, easy to drink, high quality, brewed lager beer with a pale gold colour, smooth and mild in taste. Lager beer, light gold colour

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Stripe Light Lager Beer!
Pleasantly surprised by this light beer. Whenever I am in the mood for a light lager I'll order Red Stripe.
Bossier City, LA
Jamaican beer with a great taste! If you like beer, this is a must try. You really can’t go wrong.
Of all the flavour, light is my favourite. It just has a natural taste just like the original beer.
Staten Island , NY
Another one of my favorite beers. Perfect blend and flavor and texture. A must for any party
Nothing makes me happier than the Caribbean and beer and this gives you both. Hooray beer!
A great beer! Not too light. Tastes refreshing and perfect for a summer bbq with the family
Toronto, ON
Tried Red stripe beer while on vacation and it was enjoyable. It was the first time trying it and it went well with the environment I was in. This beer was more on the lighter side but still had a refreshing taste to it which I liked. Comparable to other beers I wouldn’t purchase it here but if on vacation I would enjoy it.
I usually prefer white beers but this was a nice classic beer. I thought it was refreshing and not too heavy. I kept it in the fridge and it was nice and cold. It met my expectations, and I think i would buy it again if I was having a party or some friends over.
I did not like it the first time I tried it but it grew on me and I willingly purchase it now. It has a fresh, crisp taste. Very affordable and I think it tastes good. I prefer the other flavoured beers by Red Stripe but this one is good too. Would recommend.
9110 Hwy 6 Kennilworth
The perfect beer on a hot summer day with some good BBQ. It exceeds expectations. I would definitely recommend this product to others. This product needs to be made more available in the area that I live in. I would buy this product again and again.

Looking for your answer?