Red Stripe Light Lager Beer

by Red Stripe

A refreshing, easy to drink, high quality, brewed lager beer with a pale gold colour, smooth and mild in taste. Lager beer, light gold colour

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Stripe Light Lager Beer!
Southfield
Red Stripe is good. The taste is kind of stronger than my favorites. I think it is suited for spicy meals and exotic foods.
Sierra Vista
Since I can remember, I have really enjoyed Red Strip. It’s a shame that more restaurants don’t carry this beer. It’s so good.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a good light easy beer. This is the only non domestic beer I drink and love it. I would recommend anyone to try.
Very smooth flavor that isn’t too strong and goes down like water. However the alcohol content is lower than its competitors
Syracuse
Nice unique taste ! Not for everyone but I think it’s very refreshing. I liked the small squatty bottles . Are they gone :(
Danville, IL
Not a fan! We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon and this was our only beer option. I love beer but I couldn’t drink this.
Harbor Beach
Love this beer. I used to drink it w a omelet for breakfast before my workouts and swore by its ability to make me happy
This is the perfect light beer for sitting on the beach or by the pool. Goes down smooth and it’s not expensive at all.
DENHAM SPRINGS
Red Stripe is a light refreshing beer, perfect on a hot day! I enjoy having it with dinner, or just hanging out.
Sacramento
My favorite beer of the Caribbean! We are always excited when we can find this smooth and tasty beer Stateside!

Looking for your answer?