Red Stripe Light Lager Beer

by Red Stripe

A refreshing, easy to drink, high quality, brewed lager beer with a pale gold colour, smooth and mild in taste. Lager beer, light gold colour

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Stripe Light Lager Beer!
Troy, NY
I was introduced to Red Stripe at a small, local chain of burrito shops. They had a burrito featuring red strip cooked meat, and of course you should pair that burrito with the actual red stripe beer! It's easy drinking, good flavor, and matches up with burritos and other spcied delicious foods well!
Columbus
This is one of my all-time favorite beers. The flavor is very malty, just how I like it. It is light and drinkable, plus some locations that I purchase it from have short, cute bottles as packaging. This beer is consistently affordable and I would happily purchase more any time!
Gautier, MS
I enjoy this beer for a little light drinking. Its a very affordable beer without sacrificing enjoyment. My husband also really enjoys it. Just as good as bud light! We’ve purchased it many times. I’d recommend to anyone that enjoys a simple beer.
Bitter bitter bitter and not the best flavor. My American behind did not like this beer. The initiak flavor was just bitter and not well balanced than you throw in the off aftertaste and it's a no from me dawg.
Cedartown, GA
This is the best sipping beer. It's not over priced or overrated. Its guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone face if you decide to share it. Its not too heavy and it doesn't cause a hangover or any bloating.
Love red stripe beer! It's pretty light so if you don't enjoy a very hoppy / heavy tasting beer, then Red Stripe is worth trying. The packaging / bottle size and shape are unique and make it a memorable beer. I've enjoyed it every time I've had it so I would recommend.
Fishers, IN
This is a great, basic beer if you are wanting that. Nothing too fancy but it does have a great tase! Very inexpensive and affordable. Would recommend and plan on purchasing in the future.
Odessa , TX
I wasn’t a fan of red stripe. The first time we tried it was in Jamaica because it was the only thing they had (dos equis had ran out) I don’t think I’ll drink this again
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I Live in South FLorida & my husband & I live on this island time. Bahamas & the Keys will have this beer for you. I LOVE IT IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!
Albuquerque, NM
Red Stripe is a random a s s beer; like what is the shtick? Is this an East coast thing? Or has it just been around forever and has a die-hard fan base somewhere?

Looking for your answer?