BY RED STRIPE

Red stripe jamaican lager bottles 11.2 oz, 6 pk see more...

Red Stripe Jamaican Lager Bottles 11.2 oz
  • "It's a very unique flavor, but since the first time I've tried it, it became a go to if I want to splurge just a little." in 1 review
  • "This is a great beer when you are looking for something bold and flavorful to drink." in 1 review
Amber H.
Milton Keynes
Childrens dad prefers this. Much better from the barrel/ tap but still same taste. Depending where you purchase can be a bit too expensive but normally pretty decent.
Fawn H.
Calgary, AB
Definitely one of my favorite beers. I bring a pack to get togethers and people always want to try one. The packaging is cute and interesting so it spikes up a conversation. I don't like sharing though....haha. My go to beer!
Katherine S.
This is such a good summer beer. it always reminds me of actually being in Jamaica. Even if you're not a big beer fan, the taste is smooth and very enjoyable. Definitely one of my top 5 favorite beers!
Brittney 🌸.
Toronto, ON
The real OG beer. It’s a crisp flavour thAt taste delicious. Drink it at a bbq, or just at a bar. It’s a beer your guests will enjoy.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
Takes me back to the Caribbean! The stubby bottles are great too... Smooth and refreshing lager. Great beer to keep on hand.
Abbigail B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is a very little beer. Really great to cook with especially seafood and chicken....this beer adds a unique flavour to food.
Samantha B.
Tunworth crescent, Tunworth crescent
A really smooth, easy to drink beer. The only thing I'd improve is for the alcohol content to be sprightly higher.
Elianna S.
Ottawa , ON
We drink this when we make Caribbean dishes like jerk chicken. It reminds us of great trips we've taken to Jamaica
Desirée G.
Toronto, ON
Great drink, when not in Jamaica...it can be pricey but it's worth it. Do not drink the canned ones though!
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
I don't.like to drink espically beer but the bottles are cute if that counts for anything haha