BY RED STRIPE

Red stripe jamaican lager bottles 11.2 oz, 6 pk see more...

Red Stripe Jamaican Lager Bottles 11.2 oz
  • "It's a very unique flavor, but since the first time I've tried it, it became a go to if I want to splurge just a little." in 1 review
  • "This is a great beer when you are looking for something bold and flavorful to drink." in 1 review
Lily W.
Harrison, NJ
This lager has good flavor, pretty robust, and is very drinkable. Must tastier than other light lagers.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like th flavor of the beer and tried it at a restaurant. My husband and I were happy to get a six pack.
Brandon R.
Malverne, NY
Its mediocre but I absolutely love that little bottle and I end up buying it sometimes because of it.
Betty H.
Carmichael
This is my favorite beer ever. Such a smooth taste. Really tastey! This is my go-to for sure!!
Arlene G.
Campbell, CA
Classic little beer. I love the uniqueness of the bottle and I thoroughly enjoy this beer.
Marisa C.
Haverhill, MA
Fell in lived with this beer at Jamaica Couple sweapt away. It's delicious andfull body.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
My husband loves this beer. He drinks it When he's in the mood for something different.
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I drank this beer in NY, I liked it. the taste is very good, doesn’t really feel anything or that's what you think. If it happens to you what happens to me, you will feel reallyyyy bad next day and just after 4 of these.
Ahleee W.
Canada
I absolutely love red stripe! It is my favourite beer of all time, I may also be a little biased because it is made in Jamaica and being Jamaican I have to support my country, but with that being said, if you ever get a chance to sample this beer, do it, the only con I have about it, is that the bottles are so small! Other than that it's amazing! xoxoxo
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
Reminds me of back home every time I get a drink of red stripe. A very nice beer smooth but not too potent and it is so small that some people think is not a strong beer but it is. It's a bit costly here because of the import fees.