BY RED STRIPE

Red stripe jamaican lager bottles 11.2 oz, 6 pk see more...

Red Stripe Jamaican Lager Bottles 11.2 oz
  • "It's a very unique flavor, but since the first time I've tried it, it became a go to if I want to splurge just a little." in 1 review
  • "This is a great beer when you are looking for something bold and flavorful to drink." in 1 review
Janessa S.
Love this beer with jerk chicken. Yummy! Spray it on the jerk chicken while you are grilling with charcoal for a real authentic taste of Jamaica!
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love red stripe beer. It is one of my favorites and one of my go to beers while out and about. I love the flavor though some find it "skunky".
Chelsea M.
Buckeye, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is delicious. It's very easy to drink and not to heavy. It's a go for me it's a medium price range and I don't get a headache from it.
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
I used to drink this when I was younger. It's hard to find in my area. Love to get me a 6 pack for tonight but I quit my drinking for awhile.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite beers! I do not know if it is the cool shape of the bottles or the delicious taste, but Red Stripe is one of the best!
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a very nice, flavorful, lighter beer - I enjoy it in the summer and usually its my go to at a bar on hot summer nights as well.
Amanda W.
long beach, CA
I enjoy this beer when I want to drink beer all day but I don't want to wined up groggy. It is a easy to drink lager and easy to enjoy.
Abying X.
My brothers and brothers in laws love these. Its a must have during a family gathering like christmas, thanksgiving, etc. Love it!!
April M.
Hands down a must have on vacation. It very rich in flavor and taste great paired with a lemon wedge. I Love the bottles very cool.
Desiree g.
Such a great beer! Very smooth and light, very refreshing on a hot summers day! I always have Red Stripe in the cooler for BBQ's!