BY RED STRIPE

Red stripe jamaican lager bottles 11.2 oz, 6 pk see more...

Red Stripe Jamaican Lager Bottles 11.2 oz
  • "It's a very unique flavor, but since the first time I've tried it, it became a go to if I want to splurge just a little." in 1 review
  • "This is a great beer when you are looking for something bold and flavorful to drink." in 1 review
Alyssa F.
This really is one of my favorite beers. It's a very unique flavor, but since the first time I've tried it, it became a go to if I want to splurge just a little.
Jennifer V.
I actually just tried this today for the first time. Delicious! Smooth and no bad after taste. Also seemed like it was on the lighter side. Definetly will purchase this again.
Marissa C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not for the initiated
this is a full body lager. made in the European tradition, this lager isn't as all shy so if you're used to pilsner...this really isn't for u, sorry.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I actually really like this beet. It brings back memories of our first cruise vacation to Jamaica a few years back. It is quite smooth and it's very delicious and refreshing. I would definitely recommend this to all beer lovers.
Oriel R.
This is the most refreshing thing back home man! Lol. The on beer I enjoy as a female!
Kristy W.
Baltimore, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's definitely unique in flavor, & I find now that when I want to splurge a little on non-normal beers, this is a good choice. Very light, crisp, & refreshing!
Amy Lynn P.
Mitchell, SD
I absolutely love this beer...Yummy...Nice and smooth....If your gonna purchase this beer, i recommend buying a few six-packs...You won't be disappointed..
Courtney B.
Petaluma, CA
This is my alternative to Corona - it's light and refreshing for a summer day, but it has a little more flavor than Corona. And the price is usually right!
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the only beer 🍻 I drink. Maybe I'm a little biased because I am Jamaican, but this is the only one I enjoy. The flavor is very bold and distinct.
Janessa S.
Love this beer with jerk chicken. Yummy! Spray it on the jerk chicken while you are grilling with charcoal for a real authentic taste of Jamaica!