BY RED STRIPE

Red stripe jamaican lager bottles 11.2 oz, 6 pk see more...

Red Stripe Jamaican Lager Bottles 11.2 oz
  • "It's a very unique flavor, but since the first time I've tried it, it became a go to if I want to splurge just a little." in 1 review
  • "This is a great beer when you are looking for something bold and flavorful to drink." in 1 review
Man T.
Richmond, VA
This beer is smooth with a light hint of sweet. Hands down one of the best lagers I've ever tasted. Some people may think it is too expensive, but you have to pay a little more if you want good quality in my opinion.💪😎 Red Stripe Jamaican Lager Bottles 11.2 oz
Michelle D.
LOS ANGELES
Absolutely love love love this beer! I don’t buy it often but it whenever I go to a party I always like to bring these. It’s on the stronger side of beers. Jamaican is what I’ve been told. It’s also very affordable, I believe it’s like $12 a six pack. Definitely would recommend this beer to other who are into strong beers and looking for something different.
Ashleigh L.
Mobile, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yeah it a bad beer at all. Not as common or popular of a beer down here in Louisiana so I had it for the first time at a crawfish boil. Great crawfish boil beer. Not the first beer I’d reach for, but say my favorite beers were out at the convenience store, I wouldn’t complain about having to get this beer. Red Stripe Jamaican Lager Bottles 11.2 oz
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
This beer always reminds me of my trip to Jamaica. Reasonable price. I recommend to give it a try. Can’t think of anything to compare it with right now. Repeat consumer. I would differently buy it again.
Jamilyn B.
We drink one of these when we went to Jamaica. It was very tasty. I found it again at World Market and was thrilled. It’s not an every day drink for us as it’s not sold in most stores, but it is very tasty!
Cat S.
Wilmington
I’m not a fan of beer but Red Stripe is the only beer I’ll drink. The bottles are so cute. The taste isn’t extremely “hoppy” like a lot of beers. It isn’t too expensive either. It is definitely my go to beer.
Naomi C.
Red Stripe doesn’t really have a distinct taste . I do know that it goes down smooth and I’m not necessary a fan of bear . I tried it when I was on vacation in Jamaica and it kept me cool .
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It has a different taste. It goes down really smooth and doesn’t give you that weird after taste! Price is okay for them I honestly mostly get it when I’m out eating or out for a drink but it doesn’t beat my Coronas
Rachel D.
Great beer and very affordable. I like the smaller bottles as well. I would recommend to anyone that likes a darker beer and hasn't tried this. Available pretty much everywhere. I tend to lean towards this beer in the winter months since it is very filling.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a very popular beer in Jamaica. We went to a convenience store in Jamaica and this is about all you could find. It has a smooth but bold taste. It is great to have on a hot summer day. It is refreshing and something different than the normal stuff.