Red Star Quick-Rise Yeast

by Red Star

#15 in Yeast

Red Star® Original Quick Rise™ Yeast.

A tradition in family baking.

Rises 50% faster.

Instant dry yeast.

Gluten free.

American culinary ChefsBest.

www.chefsbest.org.

Chefs Best Award 2012 excellence.

Ideal for bread machines & traditional baking.

Can rapid Rise be used in a bread maker?
Start your review of Red Star Quick-Rise Yeast!
carla L.
Salem, OR
Red Star Quick-Rise Yeast uploaded by carla L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great, it's the yeast I always use in my bread machine and I love the convenience of individual packets! I have made countless loaves and they always turn out great. Definitely recommend and will continue to repurchase again and again!
Shana V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like Red Star yeast because it consistently gives great results. I’ve used it for bread, cinnamon rolls, and more, and have never had it fail to rise properly. It’s pretty much operator error proof.
Melissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Red Star Quick-Rise Yeast uploaded by Melissa S.
Really good yeast for pizza! One of the best. Love this brand. Using it a lot these days when you have to stay home safe.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
Red Star Quick-Rise Yeast uploaded by Crystal O.
Red Star Quick-Rise Yeast uploaded by Crystal O.
The only yeast I trust for my baking. Great price, always excellent results!
The only yeast I trust for my baking. Great price, always excellent results!
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,088 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good yeast. I do find that in certain places it’s more expensive & sometimes not worth it. Walmart usually has great prices.
Karen O.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a yeast that you can depend on all the time to make your bread come-a out I like making my homemade cinnamon raisin bread and I need a yeast that I could depends on and this is a really good yeast used it many times
Kara B.
Appleton
When my recipes call for rapid ride yeast I reach for Red Star. This brand has yielded consistent results in my baking. As an added benefit it keeps well when refrigerated.
Megan B.
Atlanta, TX
Easy to follow instructions. I use when making home made breadsticks. Bought at walmart and was the perfect price. Would reccomend for everyones holiday baking!
Jennifer W.
Glendale, AZ
This is a great Product always rises perfectly Excellent value for your money the only 1I use and trust with all my baking goods
Lizze H.
Wellsville ny
I really love this yeast. the individual packets make baking so much easier. Less of a hassle than trying to measure out yeast and possible making a mess with it.