Add a Photo

By RED STAR
#25 in Bread
Red Star® Quick Rise™ Instant Dry Yeast.
A Tradition in Family Baking.
2009 Chefs Best Award, Best Taste.
Rises 50% Faster. Yeast for Bread Machines & Traditional Baking.
Fast Rising. Gluten Free.
Photo (1)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
This is the only brand of instant dry yeast I purchase. Just follow the directions on the package and you will be good to go! With instant yeast it cuts rise duration almost in half. My breads and cinnamon rolls get great rise every time!
Louna S.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
I've gone through 3 bottles of this already and I'll continue to use it cause it does the job. It's a little expensive but it will last. There are times it's on sale so better stock up since the expiration date is so long.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
This is by far the best yeast I've ever used! Some yeast make the bread hard and heavy. This one helps the dough to be nice and airy and such a great price!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This is a great yeast. Works well to get the bread light and airy. I keep it on hand, always! Lars forever if you store it in the refrigerator.
Alison H.
Alison H.
I bake for a living and swear by this product! Leaves breads light and airy, not heavy and dense. I use it not only at work but at home also!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Ukiah, CA
Use this for homemade bread. Bread rises as advertised and is light and fluffy. I keep it in the refrigerator and it lasts forever.
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Expensive but does a great job, I use this all the time while I'm baking bread or making rolls. Great product!
Trish S.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
This is all I use in my kitchen. I bake a lot so it's great to have the jar on hand.
Susan R.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I make homemade bread , rolls and cinnamon rolls with this yeast it works great .