BY RED STAR #11 in Yeast

Red Star Active Dry Yeast is cake yeast in a semi-formant state. The drying process in its manufacture moisture content, giving it a longer shelf life than cake yeast while retaining optimum activity. When activated, it provides ultimate baking activity in all yeast dough - low sugar to highly sweetened breads. Red Star Active Dry Yeast is designed for yeast-leavened bread and dough. The finished product will have the particular flavor, texture and consistency associated with a yeast-leavened product. Honored with the ChefsBest Award of ExcellenceThe ChefsBest Excellence Award is awarded to brands that surpass quality standards established by independent professional chefs. 0 Calories - 0 Fat - 0 Sodium see more...

Kara B.
Appleton
This is my go-to brand. I don't have a ton of experience with bread baking but I haven't had a bad batch with a Red Star product - unless I did something totally wrong. Keep a couple of jars in the house for when I get the urge to bake as it keeps well in the refrigerator.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this in Sam's club size. It lasts forever, especially since I read you can freeze it and use straight from the freezer for the bread I make. Works well and makes delicious bread!
Margaret W.
Grant, MI
I have used MANY kinds of yeast... but for some reason, I will always come back to Red Star!! I can even remember my momma using this kind.... back in the 60s!!!!!
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
I use this to make all sorts of breads. Always a reliable rise if used with lukewarm water and it has a very long (fridge) shelf life!
Kay  N.
I actually used to use these for the bread machine I used to have and the way it would make my product turn out was really great.
tabetha T.
This is the best to make yeast rolls with. The best for all your baking needs and the rolls taste great
Katrina G.
I love this stuff! I'm always making bread or pretzels, beat of all it last a long time.
Priscila O.
Maracaibo-EdoZulia
Me encanta hacer panes, qué tal es está levadura? Me podrían hablar un poco de ella.

back