Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #17 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
jessica w.
Baltimore, MD
Love this tea and you get it at a awesome low price!!! I usually will buy the more pricey well know brand but once I tried this you can't really tell the diffrence I will drink this tea morning noon or night and with the summer coming up it will go great with some lemon too!!
Amanda E.
Calgary, Alberta
This is my favorite simple black tea. I usually buy a huge box and we go through it in a few months. We have tea almost every evening and 90% of the time it's this one. It doesn't have any overwhelming flavors, it's just simple, refreshing black tea.
Athena F.
Woodburn, OR
I am absolutely in love with this tea! It just tastes like goodness in a cup. I end up drinking 5 cups of this stuff after the first one. cx
Sabrina V.
Keyser, WV
I received the water enhancer of the Red Rose Tea and I love it! It's super tasty and oh so refreshing!
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
Red Rose tea was a traditional brand used by my roommates when I went to college and I still buy this brand for a good orange pekoe taste. I enjoy relaxing with a hot cup of tea and this hits the spot. I can make a pot of tea with 1 bag and get at least 2 cups of tea with it. I recommend trying it. The price is good for this quality of tea.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I drink this every night to relax and just unwind I started drinking tea living with my grandparents and it has stuck intill adult good it has a great taste you should try some tonight
Alesha V.
Federal Way
I grew up on this tea. My grandma has made it for me every morning and evening for as long as I can remember. I also collect the ceramic figurines that come in them. I have so many. I love them. I have even made iced tea with this you can enjoy hot or cold. I also had 1 - 2 sugars in the raw and a little vanilla creamer. Amazing and very comforting.
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
This has been a long time favorite tea in my family. I enjoy the taste of this tea hot or cold. I have enjoyed getting the surprise figurines since I was a little girl. I even have some from my great grandmother.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is my go to tea thanks to my in laws for bringing it over! I love this tea, the taste and flavor is amazing!
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
I love this tea. I've been drinking it since I was a kid and it never gets old. It will always be a favorite. It great hot or iced with honey, lemon, and sugar. I love that you can get a huge box for under $5.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!