Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #10 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Evelin R.
Roslindale, MA
I received this in my UniVoxBox and I LOVE it. First off, it tastes delicious although you need to add a little more sugar. The water enhancer tea is perfect when on the go and it literally is delicious.
Kayla C.
Merced, CA
This is the tea i grew up drinking around my grandma. i love it cold and hot. i love it best when its brewed out in the sun and served with ice. they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown.
Erin F.
I typically buy this tea for the price. I don't drink a lot of tea, so I don't have very discerning tastes, but I definitely like Red Rose. My brother makes iced tea quite often and I believe he said that Lipton was better for that, but that Red Rose made a better hot cup of tea.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
Red Rose is a tea that my husband introduced me to and I'm glad he did! We love drinking it hot or cooling it off and drinking it cold. I especially love to see what kind of Wade I'm going to get! What a wonderful company who still gives out surprises in the package! Great!
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
For an average run of the mill black tea that has nice bold flavor look no further. Red rose also makes for a good iced tea in those wonderful summer months. They do make different flavors of tea as well but the standard black is a great thing to always have in the pantry.
Lacey W.
Red Rose is my absolute favorite black tea. I love that the tea bags don't have the paper on them so the costumer doesn't have to hassle. This tea is inexpensive at roughly $4 a box for 100 count. I've used this product for years and plan to continue to use it. Also they offer collectible figurines in their boxes!
Raquel R.
Mt Prospect, IL
My grandparents used to drink Red Rose tea when I was little and give me the figurines. I was in the store about a year ago and saw the tea and thought I'd buy some for the nostalgia… I ended up LOVING the really bold flavor of the tea and now Its all I drink during the week at work- its cheap, really great flavor for a black tea and has replaced coffee for me. You could easily add milk or honey but I think its perfect on its own.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the tea i used to drink because my father always bought it, but after trying other higher quality and/or popular British brands I've since not bought it. I now find it too bitter without a rounded tea flavor. I much prefer Tetley or twinings brand black tea.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Red Rose Tea Bags are my absolute FAVORITE!! The only tea bag I will use for hot tea! When I've had company over and they have asked for of course they were served Red Rose, if they never had it, well they were adding it to their shopping list! A most buy!
Stacy F.
Midwest City, OK
Red Rose Tea is a sister company of Lipton but the taste of Red Rose is slightly different. Red Rose has a smoothr taste than Lipton, and is the tea I remember drinking as a child. Overall, this tea is worth the price and a very high quality product!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!