Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Christina R.
This is THE tea. Sure you can be all snobby and go on about how it's not "small batch" or picked by monkeys or hand-blended in some farm at a specific altitude that is only accessible by yak...and that is OK. But you'd be missing out.

For me, it tastes like home.

I grew up on this tea. There was always some brewed iced tea in the fridge at my parents' home. My dad still makes it and there's always some available when I visit. He also always sneaks the figurines into my belongings so I find them later.

I've started buying it as an adult and there's no doubt I won't be drinking anything else regularly. Sure, I dabble in the expensive stuff sometimes for fun, who doesn't like a little variety? But this is the baseline. This is the daily workhorse. This is the breakfast and the evening tea. It's warm, rich, and not bitter. The Wade figurines add a bit of character and specialness to each box--it's like the toys in kids' cereal boxes. And it's affordable.

Highly recommend this classic tea staple.
Alesha V.
Federal Way
I grew up on this tea. My grandma has made it for me every morning and evening for as long as I can remember. I also collect the ceramic figurines that come in them. I have so many. I love them. I have even made iced tea with this you can enjoy hot or cold. I also had 1 - 2 sugars in the raw and a little vanilla creamer. Amazing and very comforting.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
I am a very picky tea drinker and this is my absolute favorite which is great because it’s also the cheapest. You also get cute little figurines in each box which is something to look forward to! Great tea for sure.
Charlotte J.
Carthage
This is the only brand of tea that is allowed in my house.  This tea has a particular taste that is different from all of the other teas that I have tasted.  I usually have to get 2 boxes at a time because my household can REALLY go through some tea.  This box usually lasts us for about a week, week and a half.  This is really good.  I would recommend this to anyone.
Keri D.
Not my favorite tea. It’s not actually terrible, but it’s not that good either. I have to add a lot of sugar or Splenda and a splash of milk to really enjoy a cup. The employee who previously held my position bought these in a bulk pack of at least a thousand and no wonder no one else drinks them. I think part of the problem is the bag design and how powdery the leaves have been ground; it simply doesn’t brew well.
Lynn H.
Wayne
The only tea I buy is RED ROSE.  I make a big pitcher of iced tea everyday.  Red Rose is the best.  It holds up to the ice cubes and has a smooth tea flavor.  It also does not have the annoying wrapper on every bag and i appreciate that.  I have bought other brands when RED ROSE was not available and I was never happy with it.
Crystal R.
Troy
My grandmothers would drink this tea all the time and that’s how I go hooked on it you don’t even need sugar or milk the tea is just that good please don’t ever stop making this tea
Dacia K.
Manchester, NH
When you grow up drinking tea it becomes a staple in your day to day buisness, I love red rose tea and I grew up drinking red rose, to be able to still drink this tea is awesome and the taste is fantastic !
ari r.
Coraopolis, PA
This is the only tea I grew up drinking and just tastes like nothing else. It’s got its own great flavor with no added anything. My mom, my aunts and I all buy the same tea. Nothing else like it!
Leidy julieth C.
Lake Worth
I stumbled onto this excellent Tea by accident. Walmart was out of my preferred brand, so I bought a box of Red Rose. I can tell you one thing, I never went back to my preferred brand. I love Black Tea and Red Rose is the cream of the crop in my opinion. I have a cup of this wonderful Tea in the Evenings and in the Morning, and it never dissapoints.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Do you just like original red rose or other flavors by them?
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park , TX
Would you say this tea brand is better than TAZO? And what is your favorite flavor?
Shana M.
I've been using Lipton tea but I'm not satisfied with it. It becomes sort of sour after a day or so. Is this brand good? Does it keep well?