Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #14 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Christina R.
This is THE tea. Sure you can be all snobby and go on about how it's not "small batch" or picked by monkeys or hand-blended in some farm at a specific altitude that is only accessible by yak...and that is OK. But you'd be missing out.

For me, it tastes like home.

I grew up on this tea. There was always some brewed iced tea in the fridge at my parents' home. My dad still makes it and there's always some available when I visit. He also always sneaks the figurines into my belongings so I find them later.

I've started buying it as an adult and there's no doubt I won't be drinking anything else regularly. Sure, I dabble in the expensive stuff sometimes for fun, who doesn't like a little variety? But this is the baseline. This is the daily workhorse. This is the breakfast and the evening tea. It's warm, rich, and not bitter. The Wade figurines add a bit of character and specialness to each box--it's like the toys in kids' cereal boxes. And it's affordable.

Highly recommend this classic tea staple.
Brie C.
I have loved this tea since I was a kid. My grandma and my mom would collect the figurines and I would always be so fascinated by them. As an adult I started collecting them and now that both my grandma and mom have past I now have their collections of figures. The tea is absolutely delicious. In fact I love to brew it and make it into sweet tea. My mom used to make sun tea with it.
Alesha V.
Federal Way
I grew up on this tea. My grandma has made it for me every morning and evening for as long as I can remember. I also collect the ceramic figurines that come in them. I have so many. I love them. I have even made iced tea with this you can enjoy hot or cold. I also had 1 - 2 sugars in the raw and a little vanilla creamer. Amazing and very comforting.
Leslie M.
Wayne
Best flavored tea bags available! I've been using these for as long as I can remember. I make a jug of ice tea everyday using 11 bags per container. Plus inside the box is a little porcelain collectable. My granny & I have them all
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This is a good black tea and affordable. You can pick it up pretty much anywhere and it comes with a little figurine which is cute. I’m not super picky about my black teas in particular but I think this one is pretty decent.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
I am a very picky tea drinker and this is my absolute favorite which is great because it’s also the cheapest. You also get cute little figurines in each box which is something to look forward to! Great tea for sure.
Ingrid M.
My husband uses this for his southern sweet tea and everyone in my family, who only ever drank pre-made iced tea begs him to make it for every get together no matter what time of year. It’s just that good.
Keri D.
Not my favorite tea. It’s not actually terrible, but it’s not that good either. I have to add a lot of sugar or Splenda and a splash of milk to really enjoy a cup. The employee who previously held my position bought these in a bulk pack of at least a thousand and no wonder no one else drinks them. I think part of the problem is the bag design and how powdery the leaves have been ground; it simply doesn’t brew well.
Lynn H.
Wayne
The only tea I buy is RED ROSE.  I make a big pitcher of iced tea everyday.  Red Rose is the best.  It holds up to the ice cubes and has a smooth tea flavor.  It also does not have the annoying wrapper on every bag and i appreciate that.  I have bought other brands when RED ROSE was not available and I was never happy with it.
Crystal R.
Troy
My grandmothers would drink this tea all the time and that’s how I go hooked on it you don’t even need sugar or milk the tea is just that good please don’t ever stop making this tea
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!